forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm crying god why is her Chats still here Alisa's chats

Idk I like Alisa, wait was Alisa faking accounts?

no they found she wasn't apart of it

It???

the one I was dating started it they bragged about it

Deleted user

I'm crying god why is her Chats still here Alisa's chats

Idk I like Alisa, wait was Alisa faking accounts?

no they found she wasn't apart of it

It???

the one I was dating started it they bragged about it

Bragged about what

Deleted user

Wait what?

Who got banned, and why? And why are people accusing Nyx of things?

Alisa got banned and idk why they blame nyx I just got here a few minutes ago

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Wait what?

Who got banned, and why? And why are people accusing Nyx of things?

Alisa got banned and idk why they blame nyx I just got here a few minutes ago

Why'd Alisa get banned??!?

@Drozen ac_unit

Does anyone like my profile picture?

I know you. your writing style if familiar.

I’m going to be honest, this is the first time I’ve ever been on this site so I’m really curious as to who you think I am.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I don't plan on it, I just alerted Nyx to some potential problem characters. I've been here for a while. I've seen some mess. We don't need people who have harmful motives going around and causing harm. I told the mods, that if you were caught in the crossfire, I would apologize. I don't plan on being mean, just watching out for younger people who haven't seen the ups and downs of this site over the years.

And yelling at me over the internet will not rattle me. There is no physicality to it.

@LazyUndertaleFan

I don't plan on it, I just alerted Nyx to some potential problem characters. I've been here for a while. I've seen some mess. We don't need people who have harmful motives going around and causing harm. I told the mods, that if you were caught in the crossfire, I would apologize. I don't plan on being mean, just watching out for younger people who haven't seen the ups and downs of this site over the years.

And yelling at me over the internet will not rattle me. There is no physicality to it.

oh good I'm sorry that this ever happened I guessed everyone changed mostly those who got dragged in

@LazyUndertaleFan

I know it wasn't my fault but All I ever did was try to make people laugh now I don't know what to do they're all mad and scared and sad and when I left I realized I couldn't help them