forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@AngelsLight

Mine doesn’t, but it does possess the power of Poseidon, and managed to put it in a shower head that can blast tile off the wall.

my must help that back its like water massages if you angle your body to where it hurts in the shower the water will lessen the pain

@AngelsLight

I use coconut oil in my hair tbh

you love your work and life but you need to also have you time and beauty time at least three times a week

@AngelsLight

these are french songs and you can come to me for any trouble in life I listen and will help that goes for everyone reading this too I'm open for you to talk so please come to me

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I really don’t have troubles right now. I’m in a period of my life where I am thriving and living. Everything that I’ve needed is readily available. I’m truly in a really good spot. The only trouble I can foresee me having is maybe a bad grade here and there. And that’s not even too bad of a trouble.

@AngelsLight

I really don’t have troubles right now. I’m in a period of my life where I am thriving and living. Everything that I’ve needed is readily available. I’m truly in a really good spot. The only trouble I can foresee me having is maybe a bad grade here and there. And that’s not even too bad of a trouble.

if i may would you like to be my friend I rarely have them due to I'm used for my cool and understanding attitude

@AngelsLight

Why not gotta add another shiny to the conglomeration

mon cher I'm not shiny I'm just pleasing to the eye and I'm jagged so be careful I bite

@AngelsLight

band-crop-2023-09-01-0834193

Me when I dress as a vampire cus I got bored. (I think I was allergic to the blood I used :/)

the only thing I noticed is the makes up add a lighter foundation it will add paleness black mascara a dark red for the lip add some grey eye shadow and there you go

@AngelsLight

A man telling someone to wear more makeup lol /j

A man who knows how to do make up better than you/j

Oh no, you’ve exposed me. What ever shall I do now?

Learn to better your makeup skills

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

A man telling a woman to be better at makeu- gets killed immediately
Anyway bestie if I don’t want to learn how to put on makeup rn I’m not 💀 I’ll learn that on my own time when I’m actually interested in painting my face.

@AngelsLight

A man telling a woman to be better at makeu- gets killed immediately
Anyway bestie if I don’t want to learn how to put on makeup rn I’m not 💀 I’ll learn that on my own time when I’m actually interested in painting my face.

okay and idc its just when they do it wrong and it actually looks not good I step in fixing it to their skin tone eyecolor it just has to evaluate the beaut of your eyes and hair

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

okay and idc its just when they do it wrong and it actually looks not good I step in fixing it to their skin tone eyecolor it just has to evaluate the beaut of your eyes and hair

Maybe you should ask if someone wants advice for their makeup (or anything) before giving it out, instead of just throwing out your advice. It makes it seem like an uncalled for opinion.