forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm leaving it used to be good here

what makes you say that?

people are getting banned from talking Alisa was one of them my wife was one of them you and your friends are in charge here I fear if I say anything rude I'll get the same treatment

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Wait I've been gone for a couple days can someone please tell me what happened??

Like 8 ppl got banned in one day. Alisa was one of them and now ppl are leaving. Idek a lot but here we are

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Wait I've been gone for a couple days can someone please tell me what happened??

Like 8 ppl got banned in one day. Alisa was one of them and now ppl are leaving. Idek a lot but here we are

It wasn't 8. It was one person pretending to be several people. I've been here for a long time. I might not be right 100%, but I at least let people who can look into it know.

It wasn't 8. It was one person pretending to be several people. I've been here for a long time. I might not be right 100%, but I at least let people who can look into it know.

Yikes moment

Deleted user

one person not alisa They legit bragged how they got rid of her and tricked Nyx into doing it they want people to be banned

Yikes moment

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

one person not alisa They legit bragged how they got rid of her and tricked Nyx into doing it they want people to be banned

That is why we have someone above moderators who can, and will look into it. If there is anything the moderators missed, it will be fixed. That's why we have andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer).

Deleted user

yeah Alisa couldn't talk due to Nyx banning her even though I feel worse due to I was lied to and I rarely talked to people so idk why they'd do this

Deleted user

What happened here-

idk all I know is the guy I was dating faked accounts got rid of alisa tried to drag me down now Idk what happened I'm trying to help

Deleted user

I'm crying god why is her Chats still here Alisa's chats

Idk I like Alisa, wait was Alisa faking accounts?

Deleted user

no they found she wasn't apart of it

Deleted user

no they found she wasn't apart of it

It???