forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The 1993 copyright law of Russia recognizes both moral rights and economic rights. The moral rights of an author/artist are: The right to “paternity”: the right to be recognized as an author and to attribution, including the right to have one's name withdrawn. The right to disclosure of the work. Copyright protection in Russia is given for a period of 70 years to nationals that have created literature, works of art or scientific work. In Russia, both public and unreleased work is granted copyright protection and it includes oral creations, interviews, and speeches among the usual creative art. This is international. Art and music, along with literature are global mediums. They all fall under copyright law. Copyright laws are different in different areas, yes, but the copyright laws in Russia, and in the United States are similar.

winter I had to study russia they are similar please don't criticize me but with slight differences in which he said its night over where I am I'm tired I don't want you two to fight over laws he's following his you follow yours so please stop for everyone he deleted it its over a done

Homie, part of my job is studying and making sure clarity on both sides exists in international media law and media ethics. From digital media to print media. I’m well aware as to what the rules are.

Deleted user

The 1993 copyright law of Russia recognizes both moral rights and economic rights. The moral rights of an author/artist are: The right to “paternity”: the right to be recognized as an author and to attribution, including the right to have one's name withdrawn. The right to disclosure of the work. Copyright protection in Russia is given for a period of 70 years to nationals that have created literature, works of art or scientific work. In Russia, both public and unreleased work is granted copyright protection and it includes oral creations, interviews, and speeches among the usual creative art. This is international. Art and music, along with literature are global mediums. They all fall under copyright law. Copyright laws are different in different areas, yes, but the copyright laws in Russia, and in the United States are similar.

winter I had to study russia they are similar please don't criticize me but with slight differences in which he said its night over where I am I'm tired I don't want you two to fight over laws he's following his you follow yours so please stop for everyone he deleted it its over a done

Homie, part of my job is studying and making sure clarity on both sides exists in international media law and media ethics. From digital media to print media. I’m well aware as to what the rules are.

yes but its fixed correct is the photo there? Is it Winter?

Deleted user

could you two just stop for the sake of me and everyone else you two are humans for hell's sake you both think you know better but you don't. so shake hands say sorry and move on

could you two just stop for the sake of me and everyone else you two are humans for hell's sake you both think you know better but you don't. so shake hands say sorry and move on

I’ve moved on. This was no argument, it was a healthy debate. In where both parties learn something. We were not aggressive, and no foul words were thrown around.

Deleted user

I’ve moved on. This was no argument, it was a healthy debate. In where both parties learn something. We were not aggressive, and no foul words were thrown around.

hugs and kisses you forehead now good night behave and help me with my algebra tomorrow please I need help I can't do it?

@AngelsLight

It depends on what type of algebra. Algebra 1 or Algebra 2, or Algebra Honors or AP?

throws up in the corner sorry, I'm alergic to all of those words

Oh Non mon chérie think of boys and your enemies dying

@AngelsLight

Hey @C0mmun1stR0b0t, legit question what does the math go up to in Russia

I think he left mon chérie you must've had a bad day then had this dumped onto you Oui

@AngelsLight

My day was actually fantastic. An article of mine was approved for publication by several of my professors. I love the feeling of putting my work out there. It’s all very exciting.

Thats wonderful do tell me about the article

@AngelsLight

It’s about the dangers and the data that is automatically collected when a user accesses tiktok. The security that TikTok has, is literally being held together by wet paper. Plus not to mention the giant data breaches that have happened to their servers.

interesting do tell more

@AngelsLight

It’s about the dangers and the data that is automatically collected when a user accesses tiktok. The security that TikTok has, is literally being held together by wet paper. Plus not to mention the giant data breaches that have happened to their servers.

I'm really interested in this

interesting do tell more

The US based TikTok servers are in Texas. And within the last 3 years, the company that holds the data, Oracle, had a massive data breach that exposed and leaked US consumer data over a period of 287 days. The leak jumped from TikTok server to TikTok server internationally over this time. Then the leak was caught and took another 80-90 days to stop. In that event, the PII (personal identifiable information) data and financial information that was associated to the TikTok accounts of millions of us residents and billions of TikTok users was leaked and available to hackers and potential scammers on the dark web.