forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I don't have an accent at this point, i change it too much. Most of the time i just reflect whoever's I'm talking to

Same

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

waiting for the Texas boy to awaken or get on

Imagine being a simp

He's just sexier than any other Americans the western has always caught our European hearts

It's the southern charm. I experienced it in Europe as well. The people in Scotland and the people in the north of England loved the way I talked.

so Europeans like the south?

The southern accent is like honey, and it's very pleasing to the ears of the people of the UK.

then what do the french see in the south?

A court jester. Southerners amuse them.

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

He's just sexier than any other Americans the western has always caught our European hearts

It's the southern charm. I experienced it in Europe as well. The people in Scotland and the people in the north of England loved the way I talked.

The southern accent is like honey, and it's very pleasing to the ears of the people of the UK.

could you answer my french brother

Imagine being a simp

what if it turns into more than mere amusement I'm french idk why it was funny to talk to them but the more i progess to get mad at others when they talk to him and he ignores me

That's called Jealously my dear lad. Southerners are like the golden retrievers of the US. We are friendly and funny.

@AngelsLight

Imagine being a simp

what if it turns into more than mere amusement I'm french idk why it was funny to talk to them but the more i progess to get mad at others when they talk to him and he ignores me

That's called Jealously my dear lad. Southerners are like the golden retrievers of the US. We are friendly and funny.

but why am I jealouse sure I had mere amusing thoughts of dating him but why would I be jealous

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

but why am I jealouse sure I had mere amusing thoughts of dating him but why would I be jealous

your bloody F#cking in love

Imagine being a simp

You're jealous because of the thought of a mere possibility. It's human nature to be competitive. Anyone talking to said person besides you is competition. So boy oh boy you are jealous because you wish to be the only person to have his attention on you. It's simple human nature really.

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

You're jealous because of the thought of a mere possibility. It's human nature to be competitive. Anyone talking to said person besides you is competition. So boy oh boy you are jealous because you wish to be the only person to have his attention on you. It's simple human nature really.

oh a scot glad you ain't an Irish they try to kill me

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

oh a scot glad it ain't an Irish they try to kill me

Im half irish

Deleted user

Imagine being a simp

oh a scot glad it ain't an Irish they try to kill me

Im half irish

I um hey….

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Nah my notebook just crashed right after I posted, lol- this chat’s just getting a bit big now. Like how the first chicken chat was at the end.

Yeah, we might need a second one lol

Deleted user

Nah my notebook just crashed right after I posted, lol- this chat’s just getting a bit big now. Like how the first chicken chat was at the end.

Yeah, we might need a second one lol

DAD I FOUND ROSSIAN I'm A BOTHER IT