forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Idk man

I get you looking out for others but I'm just the guy that draws communist robots

Nice. Show me something you have drawn. Ya got a Twitter or a Deviantart?

um now just online doodles most of my characters are my art

Yoooooo did you draw Sergei? For some reason I think I’ve seen him before.

Deleted user

Idk man

I get you looking out for others but I'm just the guy that draws communist robots

yes he looks like most common Robot drawings since they'll all look the same

Idk man

Pffffft nah. I’ve seen some incredibly different robot drawings in my time 😂

Deleted user

Idk man

I'm ignored dies

Deleted user

Idk man

its my design inspiration from one that looks like it

Deleted user

I’ve seen the art for Sergei before. I’m almost certain of it.

its an inspiration it even says in my character

I’ve seen the art for Sergei before. I’m almost certain of it.

its an inspiration it even says in my character

For ethical art laws, and most of these are universal, just changing the color of an image, and passing it off as your own, is illegal. It is in the realm of stolen content.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-plagiarism-if-you-copy-another-artists-style-way-of-colouring-drawing-things-but-change-it-up-a-little
I posted the link from a Quora thread from a friend of mine.
You may have had good intentions with your art and used the image as an inspiration, but keeping the original image and changing the color is stealing an original artist’s hard spent time and effort.
https://pin.it/5SJEpZ3
Here is the original piece.
You have talent in the coloring of pieces, I will give you that, but content that you didn’t physically or digitally make is stolen content.

You may get mad at me or whatever, but you needed to learn this lesson. Legally, you can get in very hot water for that. In legal terms, it’s called “confusingly similar” and it can lead to hefty lawsuits.

Deleted user

I gave credit and I actually sketched that one by hand but fine I'll go remove it

Deleted user

also it doesn't have line in the circl and bottom peice and in fact wires an has on eye that one the original is in fact three

also it doesn't have line in the circl and bottom peice and in fact wires an has on eye that one the original is in fact three

It still doesn’t matter in the realm of art ethics. It’s the realm of “confusingly similar”. The same base is there. There has to be significant change. Not 3 small changes. Go read the quora link. It is enlightening, and I think you’ll enjoy learning about this. It truly is fascinating.

Deleted user

It still doesn’t matter in the realm of art ethics. It’s the realm of “confusingly similar”. The same base is there. There has to be significant change. Not 3 small changes. Go read the quora link. It is enlightening, and I think you’ll enjoy learning about this. It truly is fascinating.

I removed the picture even though in Russia the laws are different

Tell me about the copyright laws in Russia, I would like to know about them

Deleted user

Tell me about the copyright laws in Russia, I would like to know about them

if the artist is in America which they are. Russia states if changed to a minimum meaning colors design its not in right the copyright by so giving credit to the person or stating you got it from a person is in fact not able to lawsuit you especially if its foreign and not in Russia's borders

Deleted user

the war going on and russia is severed from rules of america and any rule if I am in america they can in fact law suit me but I'm not

Deleted user

since my country hates America so if I was going to be in trouble it be if I bombed the pentagon

The 1993 copyright law of Russia recognizes both moral rights and economic rights. The moral rights of an author/artist are: The right to “paternity”: the right to be recognized as an author and to attribution, including the right to have one's name withdrawn. The right to disclosure of the work. Copyright protection in Russia is given for a period of 70 years to nationals that have created literature, works of art or scientific work. In Russia, both public and unreleased work is granted copyright protection and it includes oral creations, interviews, and speeches among the usual creative art. This is international. Art and music, along with literature are global mediums. They all fall under copyright law. Copyright laws are different in different areas, yes, but the copyright laws in Russia, and in the United States are similar.

Deleted user

The 1993 copyright law of Russia recognizes both moral rights and economic rights. The moral rights of an author/artist are: The right to “paternity”: the right to be recognized as an author and to attribution, including the right to have one's name withdrawn. The right to disclosure of the work. Copyright protection in Russia is given for a period of 70 years to nationals that have created literature, works of art or scientific work. In Russia, both public and unreleased work is granted copyright protection and it includes oral creations, interviews, and speeches among the usual creative art. This is international. Art and music, along with literature are global mediums. They all fall under copyright law. Copyright laws are different in different areas, yes, but the copyright laws in Russia, and in the United States are similar.

winter I had to study russia they are similar please don't criticize me but with slight differences in which he said its night over where I am I'm tired I don't want you two to fight over laws he's following his you follow yours so please stop for everyone he deleted it its over a done