forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I’m genuinely curious about the group of nb users who now have “ElderGod” at the start of their usernames

Same

yes
why?

Deleted user

My best guess is because they’re some of the original notebookers

probably

@Serenity88 group

If you're flappy an' you know it flap your hands!
Flap flalp
If you're flappy an' you know it flap your hands!!
flap flap flap
If you're flappy an' you know it and you really want to flap away, if you're flappy and you know it…
Flaps away

@Daylight_is_awake

The East coast of the United States. I know exactly what time it is in Ireland and in England because I lived there this summer.

don't put England in with my country in the same sentence

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The East coast of the United States. I know exactly what time it is in Ireland and in England because I lived there this summer.

Well, yes and no. Northern Ireland, yes, the rest of Ireland, no. It's not called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for no reason.

@Daylight_is_awake

Well, yes and no. Northern Ireland, yes, the rest of Ireland, no. It's not called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for no reason.

they stole it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

they stole it

Actually no. Government of Ireland Act 1920 passed through the British parliament in 1920. It would divide Ireland into two self-governing UK territories: the six northeastern counties (Northern Ireland) being ruled from Belfast, and the other twenty-six counties (Southern Ireland) being ruled from Dublin. Ireland did it to themselves.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

band-crop-2023-09-01-0834193

Me when I dress as a vampire cus I got bored. (I think I was allergic to the blood I used :/)

the only thing I noticed is the makes up add a lighter foundation it will add paleness black mascara a dark red for the lip add some grey eye shadow and there you go

I don't have any foundation so I used a whitish pale powder all over my face (my cheeks are very blushy normally lol)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

okay and idc its just when they do it wrong and it actually looks not good I step in fixing it to their skin tone eyecolor it just has to evaluate the beaut of your eyes and hair

Maybe you should ask if someone wants advice for their makeup (or anything) before giving it out, instead of just throwing out your advice. It makes it seem like an uncalled for opinion.

Bro. Chill out dude. It's the internet ur allowed to give out advice and opinions.