forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CaseyJ group

My boyfriend came and visited me while I worked 12 hour volunteer shifts cleaning bathrooms friday and saturday. He brought me coffee and chocolate both times (without me asking) and he gave me this cute necklace that is a heart shaped lock with a key. Im going to give him the key once I put it on its own chain. He had lunch with me and called me throughout my shift when he wasnt there because I needed it to keep me centered and help me not be over stimulated… I love him.

The other night I was on the phone with him and started to like hallucinate, he stayed on the phone with me and comforted me, talking to me until I fell asleep. I had a whole ass breakdown that night. Like I was seeing him like sitting near me, not paying me any mind, and it really hurt. But it wasn't real. He doesn't judge me for my problems and does everything he can to help me through it.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

ok so, i remember i while somewhere, someone was asking neurodivergents(/neurospicy✨) what they do when they're over and under stimulated, and the only way i remembered between overwhelmed and overstimulated, was 'when my cat is under stimulated it runs around the house and fights the dog. if it's over stimulated it bites my hand and fights the dog'.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

ok so, i remember i while somewhere, someone was asking neurodivergents(/neurospicy✨) what they do when they're over and under stimulated, and the only way i remembered between overwhelmed and overstimulated, was 'when my cat is under stimulated it runs around the house and fights the dog. if it's over stimulated it bites my hand and fights the dog'.

Understandable. Makes sense.

@LazyUndertaleFan

1. Why were you in the hospital
  2. That's a W relationship

I had to be with my mother

Well what happened

cancer

Like do you have cancer, or does your mom have cancer?

my mother

@LazyUndertaleFan

You have people to watch over? Damn, I mean if you’re dealing with things I don’t think you should take on that responsibility

the 12 year old cures my sadness the teen not so much

@The-Magician group

Phrasing is dodgy but I understand your meaning. Well far be it from me to tell you that relying on others for happiness isn’t good, just make sure you’re safe

@LazyUndertaleFan

Well dang homie

its okay I have a friends little sister on here to watch and a teenager who is not so forgiving to watch

Well dang bro who are they? Like in the past 2-3 days new users have flooded in

@Gemma is in fact twelve and is like 5 blocks away from me

@LazyUndertaleFan

Phrasing is dodgy but I understand your meaning. Well far be it from me to tell you that relying on others for happiness isn’t good, just make sure you’re safe

I'd leave her with Lucifer but he's a bad influence on her already I've created badwords corner just because of it so if anyone like to take her off my hands while I spend time with my mom here please do

@The-Magician group

have you ever been near little children when sad and see them being funny and curious and not smile

I’ve raised 3, but I don’t just go around little children because that’s seen as creepy here (I don’t know where you’re from). I understand a young child’s happiness making you happy, but not a 12 year old.

@LazyUndertaleFan

have you ever been near little children when sad and see them being funny and curious and not smile

I’ve raised 3, but I don’t just go around little children because that’s seen as creepy here (I don’t know where you’re from). I understand a young child’s happiness making you happy, but not a 12 year old.

no no I babysit for a living and they all call me auntie

@The-Magician group

I mean I normally watch out for the newbies but right now I have class. Oh the joys of a journalism student.

the terror of responsibility weighs on me

By choice?