forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I just wish some men didn't care about it like me if you chubby you good skinny same it the inside that counts

@Serenity88 group

oh, I guess the chicken chat 2 is gone
I would ask there, but I can't so;
I need a name for a girl who's very punk/emo/rock, likes to wear black and magenta, and is artistic.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I need a name for a girl who's very punk/emo/rock, likes to wear black and magenta, and is artistic.

ayo thats just me

Deleted user

clover

Deleted user

isn't that FrankThe dinosuar's nickname?

well its literally clover so

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Here's ten names:
Avril
Joan
Junie
Carrie
Paisley
Ruby
Kathleen (Kat)
Corin
Wren
Rebel (Ya know for the memes)

@Serenity88 group

Here's ten names:
Avril
Joan
Junie
Carrie
Paisley
Ruby
Kathleen (Kat)
Corin
Wren

well dang, thanks! lots to consider

Deleted user

I gave a child coffee aka my 9 year old brother regret is inside me but pure pleasure releasing it onto the school teachers until he crashes

Deleted user

THE INTERNET IN THE MATH WING OF MYSCHOOL SUKS HELPP

Academy of boys over here

Deleted user

umm actully im a tritoposaur. Get it right. (/j)

(whats a tritoposaur)

Deleted user

(whats a tritoposaur)

(idk)

Here's ten names:
Avril
Joan
Junie
Carrie
Paisley
Ruby
Kathleen (Kat)
Corin
Wren

well dang, thanks! lots to consider

No problemo homie

(whats a tritoposaur)

(idk)

tricaratops. but a silly inside joke from my 6th grade friend group (that i hate now but i still think this is silly)

@Serenity88 group

ok I just ate a really yum so heres the recipe in case any of you are bored and like cinnamon:
ya need toast, a tablespoon or more of melted butter, and as much cinnamon and brown sugar as you want. melt the butter, mix in cinnamon and brown sugar, and put on toast in place of normal butter.
chaf's kiss
I put frickin' chocolate sprinkles in mine just now and it was worth it

ok I just ate a really yum so heres the recipe in case any of you are bored and like cinnamon:
ya need toast, a tablespoon or more of melted butter, and as much cinnamon and brown sugar as you want. melt the butter, mix in cinnamon and brown sugar, and put on toast in place of normal butter.
chaf's kiss

Bro I've been making cinnamon toast for years. It's bussin bussin. Add Nutella and you're in a whole new world.

Deleted user

chaf's kiss

I can't cook I'm 12 but I can get into the sprinkles if I have a chair

@Serenity88 group

chaf's kiss

Bro I've been making cinnamon toast for years. It's bussin bussin. Add Nutella and you're in a whole new world.

omg NUTELLA is like Chocolate Peanut Butter GOD I could just eat that sh!t out of the Jar I would MARRY Nutella

chaf's kiss

omg NUTELLA is like Chocolate Peanut Butter GOD I could just eat that sh!t out of the Jar I would MARRY Nutella

nutella on waffles my beloved <3