forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@LazyUndertaleFan

I mean I normally watch out for the newbies but right now I have class. Oh the joys of a journalism student.

the terror of responsibility weighs on me

By choice?

If I could find trusting people on here like I used to I'd be done but she doesn't have a good past with males or females it took Luc a year to get her to trust him

@LazyUndertaleFan

I mean I normally watch out for the newbies but right now I have class. Oh the joys of a journalism student.

Welcome to basics of adulthood 101

you evil madman I never wanted adulthood I'm being thrown into it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Welcome to basics of adulthood 101

you evil madman I never wanted adulthood I'm being thrown into it

We all are broski šŸ˜‚

@Le0_ language

Are you fresh to adulthood? Unfortunately I have been adulting for many years šŸ˜…

Same broski
sips enough caffeine to put a horse into shock

Yall in adulthood?!! Dies in teen

@Le0_ language

Are you fresh to adulthood? Unfortunately I have been adulting for many years šŸ˜…

Same broski

@LazyUndertaleFan

Same broski

17 years old but hey

@Musical_Queen

Being an adult is just buying things that are boring. I need gas and oil and to finish paying off classes for my semester. I also need new glasses and and to make my phone payment. I'm not even getting paid that much. I want to cry

@Musical_Queen

Being an adult is just buying things that are boring. I need gas and oil and to finish paying off classes for my semester. I also need new glasses and and to make my phone payment. I'm not even getting paid that much. I want to cry

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Are we the same person lmao šŸ˜‚

Deleted user

Nice

for reasons I didn't wanna hear how much she gonna live

Iā€™m so sorry Alisa

Deleted user

it feels like its gotten 5 times more stressful on here in the past week

Deleted user

it feels like its gotten 5 times more stressful on here in the past week

Yeah, and chicken wants to delete the chats