forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@AngelsLight

It’s about the dangers and the data that is automatically collected when a user accesses tiktok. The security that TikTok has, is literally being held together by wet paper. Plus not to mention the giant data breaches that have happened to their servers.

interesting do tell more

The US based TikTok servers are in Texas. And within the last 3 years, the company that holds the data, Oracle, had a massive data breach that exposed and leaked US consumer data over a period of 287 days. The leak jumped from TikTok server to TikTok server internationally over this time. Then the leak was caught and took another 80-90 days to stop. In that event, the PII (personal identifiable information) data and financial information that was associated to the TikTok accounts of millions of us residents and billions of TikTok users was leaked and available to hackers and potential scammers on the dark web.

oh my I'm glad i never downloaded it my dear have you ever rested or took some you time? now I'm curious about your life

@AngelsLight

In a nutshell I’m a journalist in college who has a very bright future. I do take me time often! I’m an insomniac, so I’m up fairly late. That’s when I focus on me and what I like to do.

Mon cher have you ever done beauty treatments or spa treatments for yourself

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

In a nutshell I’m a journalist in college who has a very bright future. I do take me time often! I’m an insomniac, so I’m up fairly late. That’s when I focus on me and what I like to do.

I mean I shower daily and take care of myself. There is no dark circle anywhere on my face. That tells me in the 4-5 hours I do get sleep, I get enough. I’m built ford tough apparently.

@AngelsLight

I mean I shower daily and take care of myself. There is no dark circle anywhere on my face. That tells me in the 4-5 hours I do get sleep, I get enough. I’m built ford tough apparently.

thats not enough you do get stressed since in college Oui? If you mind me giving you tips I'd love to I am a male but I'm feminine and love to talk about boys and girl talk I was raised in a family of 9 girls

@AngelsLight

thats not enough you do get stressed since in college Oui? If you mind me giving you tips I'd love to I am a male but I'm feminine and love to talk about boys and girl talk I was raised in a family of 9 girls

9!?!?!?

My mother and father were quite busy

@AngelsLight

Go for it broski. I mean I don’t feel or look stressed. I actually really enjoy where I’m at and what I’m doing.

okay mon cher use products that contain moisturizer and sunscreen it will decrease skin cancer and wrinkles, drink less sodas and coffee for your skin needs water to stay moist and soft. when over night a deep-cleansing mask or a moisturizing treatment may be helpful once or twice a week depending on your particular skin type it will help brighten your skin. Acne treatment is simple face masks and charcoal. twice a day in every week. wash everything that may come into contact mostly your phone and laptop you don't want germs. and exercise daily also eat light and healthy food not take out. got this mon cher?

@AngelsLight

Go for it broski. I mean I don’t feel or look stressed. I actually really enjoy where I’m at and what I’m doing.

for your hair a few things that might work
Let heat styling take a backseat the heat causes split ends
Shampoo less, condition frequently conditioner smooths and softens your hair
Brush carefully when wet you can rip hair out it breaks easy when wet so use hair bristle for when wet
Don't use heated styling tools on wet hair that won't help and its bad more the hair
Take the time to keep your hair healthy brush it daily

Brush carefully when wet you can rip hair out it breaks easy when wet so use hair bristle for when wet
Don't use heated styling tools on wet hair that won't help and its bad more the hair

I never use heat and brush my hair when it’s wet because it’s better for my hair that way. Curly hair gang. Completely different texture than straight hair. I legit shampoo and condition on wash days. Like maybe every 4-5 days.

@AngelsLight

I never use heat and brush my hair when it’s wet because it’s better for my hair that way. Curly hair gang. Completely different texture than straight hair. I legit shampoo and condition on wash days. Like maybe every 4-5 days.

the curly hair is perfect it needs more conditioner to maintain bounce

Yeah broski. Most of that is stuff I already do.

then shall we move onto you time relaxation do you do bubble baths?

Not in a college dorm room 😂 showers only. However bath salts in the bottom of the shower work. Makes the shower smell nice and fresh and relaxing.

@AngelsLight

(> and please madame call me by my real name Micheal)

(raises hand My i please call you Micheal le plus cher roi des ombres??)
(you may)

@AngelsLight

Not in a college dorm room 😂 showers only. However bath salts in the bottom of the shower work. Makes the shower smell nice and fresh and relaxing.

thats a shame the college here has dorm rooms with baths I visit my sister

@AngelsLight

I suggest using the salts and getting oils like lavender and roses add a little mint to it and use foam soaps I promise you'll feel better

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

I suggest using the salts and getting oils like lavender and roses add a little mint to it and use foam soaps I promise you'll feel better

you can also mix them all with coconut oil and make a scrub