forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Fair, I was gonna say am I ever okay but then I didn’t because what I said before that would have made it depressing and the whole chat has decided to set the goal of keeping things happy

Deleted user

Watching frozen 2. I’m in love with the little lizard. That is all.

I LOVE HIM and Gale

@CaseyJ group

I am told by my classmate that my teacher just wrote me up aka gave me a referral. for 'cheating' on a test. because I did not get the notes and he didn't inform me where to find the notes so I closed the quiz to look over the notes because I had no idea about any of it. I then went to take the quiz which btw I failed. So like, does it even matter that I looked at notes I had not been here to get?

@CaseyJ group

I am told by my classmate that my teacher just wrote me up aka gave me a referral. for 'cheating' on a test. because I did not get the notes and he didn't inform me where to find the notes so I closed the quiz to look over the notes because I had no idea about any of it. I then went to take the quiz which btw I failed. So like, does it even matter that I looked at notes I had not been here to get?

Am I in the wrong?

Deleted user

Am I in the wrong?

No you didn't know where the note were, you exited out of the test to look at them and failed the quiz so how could that be cheating if you still failed?

@CaseyJ group

Am I in the wrong?

No you didn't know where the note were, you exited out of the test to look at them and failed the quiz so how could that be cheating if you still failed?

Thank you, I got a 30% on it. And I actually tried

Deleted user

Am I in the wrong?

See thats just stupid on the teachers end

@CaseyJ group

Am I in the wrong?

Yeah, my senior year is just… awful so far… nothings going right..

Deleted user

Am I in the wrong?

8th grade is going the same

@CaseyJ group

Am I in the wrong?

oh jeez I feel old-

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Am I in the wrong?

oh jeez I feel old-

Same, and I'm only a sophomore…

Deleted user

Am I in the wrong?

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Am I in the wrong?

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

15, 16 in a couple months

@CaseyJ group

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

I joined notebook when I was in 8th grade homies.

Deleted user

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

Oh nice, cinna you’re still young

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

Eyup

I'm gonna get my driver's lisence soon

Deleted user

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

Eyup

3 years and I’ll have mine

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

Eyup

Fancy

Deleted user

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

Eyup

Fancy

Oh yeah

Deleted user

oh jeez I feel old-

How old are you Cinna

I'm a junior in college, and you guys are saying you feel old? Holy smokes bro.

im 14
eeeeeee