people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

because of chicken pox

The plauge

YAY

Yass

eats cookie

Deleted user

I've been here since pretty much the start and there's quite a few names that I don't recognize/remember…. Though I haven't been as active as I once was; life gets in the way! 😭

who are you?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I've been here since pretty much the start and there's quite a few names that I don't recognize/remember…. Though I haven't been as active as I once was; life gets in the way! 😭

who are you?

I'm mainly known as Sy here; I'm a very kind, accepting, bisexual guy who's obsessed with the TV show Supernatural. @Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire and @Relsey can attest that I'm pretty chill.

Deleted user

who are you?

I'm mainly known as Sy here; I'm a very kind, accepting, bisexual guy who's obsessed with the TV show Supernatural. @Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire and @Relsey can attest that I'm pretty chill.

I'm Alisa the mtf kid

@Serenity88 group

who are you?

yeeee I just started season six! Sammy is in the "soulless sam" stage, I think. Dean Just turned into Vamp and got cured. I can't trust Samuel.

Deleted user

who are you?

yeeee I just started season six! Sammy is in the "soulless sam" stage, I think. Dean Just turned into Vamp and got cured. I can't trust Samuel.

Oh be prepared for weird crap my friend I have watched that show so many times and I have a supernatural themed background for every day of the week on my phone

@Serenity88 group

who are you?

Oh be prepared for weird crap my friend I have watched that show so many times and I have a supernatural themed background for every day of the week on my phone

Tuesday……… first thing I thought of lol

Deleted user

who are you?

Tuesday……… first thing I thought of lol

Tuesday is actually a really cool one it’s one of my favorites

Deleted user

((Paraphrased quote) You know what today is? Tuesday! And yesterday was Tuesday too!)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

who are you?

Indeed you are pretty chill my good fellow.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

who are you?

Indeed you are pretty chill my good fellow.

😊