Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CaseyJ group

I met a virgo and I'm a scorpio

I'm a sagittarius. But like, that quote fr reminded me of helluva boss
A: Talking to demon "what are you"
Demon: "Im a virgo"

I'm really sorry, I mean, considering your approach thus far… You've had us tied here for what, hours? and you haven't even had us confirm exactly what we are…

YESSSSSSS

Deleted user

I met a virgo and I'm a scorpio

I'm a sagittarius. But like, that quote fr reminded me of helluva boss
A: Talking to demon "what are you"
Demon: "Im a virgo"

I'm really sorry, I mean, considering your approach thus far… You've had us tied here for what, hours? and you haven't even had us confirm exactly what we are…

YESSSSSSS

falls from head weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

falls into a box

oooh a box

finds pocket candy and eats in box

Deleted user

I thought I had bio after lunch today. I had world history. A class on the other side of the school.

noms on pocket candy in the box

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

when i look in a mirror, i don't see my reflection. i see a girl, i don't know her, i don't really understand her either and sometimes i feel like im living her life. she has a loving family, caring friends, a future and a smile. im not her, and i don't want to be. one day i hope we part ways and i'll see myself there in the mirror instead, and maybe i can learn to smile like she does.

Deleted user

when i look in a mirror, i don't see my reflection. i see a girl, i don't know her, i don't really understand her either and sometimes i feel like im living her life. she has a loving family, caring friends, a future and a smile. im not her, and i don't want to be. one day i hope we part ways and i'll see myself there in the mirror instead, and maybe i can learn to smile like she does.

climbs on leg

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

climbs on leg

pat pat

Deleted user

climbs on leg

pat pat

climbs up more mouse smallness powers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

climbs on leg

pat pat

:P just vibing with smol mouse fren

Deleted user

climbs on leg

pat pat

climbed to the shoulder and struggled with the big stickers

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

climbs on leg

pat pat

climbed to the shoulder and struggled with the big stickers

stickers??

@CaseyJ group

Ok so, I wrote a peom that is a lot like this a year ago. Like, I feel this on a very fr level.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Ok so, I wrote a peom that is a lot like this a year ago. Like, I feel this on a very fr level.

yooooooo, does this count as a poem? cause that'd be awesome

@CaseyJ group

It is poetic

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

It is poetic

oh, cool!

@CaseyJ group

It is poetic

oh, cool!

do you want me to share my poem with you?

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

It is poetic

oh, cool!

yeah, i'd love to hear it

@CaseyJ group

It is poetic

oh, cool!

yeah, i'd love to hear it

There is me - Jace Wardwell

When I look into the mirror,
a stranger do I see.
Someone else's reflection,
staring back at me.

With hazel eyes,
and tiny ears,
a perfect smile,
that shows no fear.

She wears a crown of pride,
upon he perfect hair.