Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Not the Italians

I'm Italian. And also from ohio :(

So you're a meme

I also have dyed hair and pronouns

So you're still a meme (Pronouns and hair shouldn't change the fact that you're from Ohio 😂)

Dyed hair and pronouns are also a meme bro. A old meme but still. I'm just glad I'm not a band kid.

Alright listen here I did not need to be called out like that 😂 I've been a band kid for well over ten years now

oop HA
im a theater kid with dyed hair

I'm a theater kid but Band kids suck!!! (My gf is a band loser too 😔 its ok. You'll be better soon.)

Listen Listen, I may be a band kid, but I am the ultimate form of theater. I'm an improv chicka. You give me anything and I can make you a story and make you laugh.

@spacebluelily language

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

So you're still a meme (Pronouns and hair shouldn't change the fact that you're from Ohio 😂)

Dyed hair and pronouns are also a meme bro. A old meme but still. I'm just glad I'm not a band kid.

Alright listen here I did not need to be called out like that 😂 I've been a band kid for well over ten years now

oop HA

I'm a theater kid but Band kids suck!!! (My gf is a band loser too 😔 its ok. You'll be better soon.)

Listen Listen, I may be a band kid, but I am the ultimate form of theater. I'm an improv chicka. You give me anything and I can make you a story and make you laugh.

I can't believe that you're the final boss

Deleted user

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

I'm a sadistic smart kid in honors who likes murders

Deleted user

The plan has changed. I will now be blasting Miracle Musical

how to kill Italians break the pasta this ho we make spaghetti

Deleted user

then again this is my face and the last time guys and girls asked me out then wanted what I didn't

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

I've always been the final boss. Improv, band, honors classes, AP classes, a JROTC kid, a sports jock, a writer, and now a college student getting a degree in Communication? Pleaseeeee I can write you a story that can make your children's children weep, and then come back around and make you laugh like you have laughed for the first time. I'm a multi-faceted individual. Who is also sleep deprived and always chasing a story.

Deleted user

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

I've always been the final boss. Improv, band, honors classes, AP classes, a JROTC kid, a sports jock, a writer, and now a college student getting a degree in Communication? Pleaseeeee I can write you a story that can make your children's children weep, and then come back around and make you laugh like you have laughed for the first time. I'm a multi-faceted individual. Who is also sleep deprived and always chasing a story.

Scholarship at age 17 XD stays in corner of valedictorian of my school

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

I've had state and government scholarships since middle school. Currently on a full ride at college for academics.😂 Also for you guys who still have to take standardized tests, I have wisdom. On the ACT, even if you don't know the answer to a question, guess. No points are taken off for wrong answers. Do not do that on the SAT. The SAT takes off for wrong answers. If you don't know the answer, leave it blank. No points are taken off for incomplete answers. Don't believe it? Go fact check it. And if it says no guessing penalty currently, that only applies to the math section. Not the entire test.

Deleted user

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

I've had state and government scholarships since middle school. Currently on a full ride at college for academics.😂 Also for you guys who still have to take standardized tests, I have wisdom. On the ACT, even if you don't know the answer to a question, guess. No points are taken off for wrong answers. Do not do that on the SAT. The SAT takes off for wrong answers. If you don't know the answer, leave it blank. No points are taken off for incomplete answers. Don't believe it? Go fact check it. And if it says no guessing penalty currently, that only applies to the math section. Not the entire test.

thanks for my ptsd any way but you sound to British to be Scottish if you are Scottish idk the pfp is misleading

Since we are on the topic of scholarships, lemme give you guys some websites to get as much help as you can.

Scholarships.com
Fastweb
The college board scholarship search finder
Going Merry
ScholarshipOwl
Bold.org
Cappex
Scholly
CareerOneStop

Get as much money as you can. Don't pay for college, let the government do that.

Deleted user

Since we are on the topic of scholarships, lemme give you guys some websites to get as much help as you can.

Scholarships.com
Fastweb
Going Merry
ScholarshipOwl
Bold.org
Cappex
Scholly
CareerOneStop

Get as much money as you can. Don't pay for college, let the government do that.

thanks My american brain needed this

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA

thanks for my ptsd any way but you sound to British to be Scottish if you are Scottish idk the pfp is misleading

I'm an American born Scot, and Gaelic is my first language. (Clan Gunn represent) However I learned English in the same household right along with Gaelic. It's proper, especially online. I have lived in Alaska and South Carolina, so I sound in person, like how sweet tea and cornbread tastes. As I get older, My English grows and my Gaelic shrinks. However I have enjoyed picking up the Southern slang. I moved from Alaska like 4 ish years ago, but I spent summers and some Christmas' in South Carolina. The culture was nothing new to me. I have a killer Scottish accent, but holy smokes I sound so Southern now and I think it's cool tbh.

Scholarships.com
Fastweb
Going Merry
ScholarshipOwl
Bold.org
Cappex
Scholly
CareerOneStop

You're welcome homie

Deleted user

Scholarships.com
Fastweb
Going Merry
ScholarshipOwl
Bold.org
Cappex
Scholly
CareerOneStop

You're welcome homie

just call me Al My friends call me that

Scholarships.com
Fastweb
Going Merry
ScholarshipOwl
Bold.org
Cappex
Scholly
CareerOneStop

You're welcome homie

just call me Al My friends call me that

Thanks. You can call me Win if you wish