tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm applying to uvu rn

YOUR IN UTAH

YEAH ARE YOU??

I LIVE IN UTAH

@CaseyJ group

Update on my life: I'm back in school senior year. I have a boyfriend, he is great, a huge dork, and he loves every part of me. He helped me when I was having an anxiety attack, and stayed through it. He always makes sure I'm doing ok. He loves the little gifts that I give him, even if others might judge him. I give him small flowers all the time, and I gave him a necklace that goes with mine, it's a set, like a bff necklace but it says "partners in crime" on the heart and has little handcuffs. He wears it everyday. My mental health is definitely better now. Uh. Yeah, thats about it.

im not straight but can i have ur bf????

He is perfect isnt he? I mean, besides the fact that he pretended to be straight before we got together. It was actually kind of funny when I confessed. Cuz like, It was like
Me: "So you said youd never date a guy right….?"
Him: "I never said" Long pause "Ok maybe I did but like…"
Yeah, hes a lil' gay.

@spacebluelily language

I'm applying to uvu rn

YOUR IN UTAH

YEAH ARE YOU??

I LIVE IN UTAH

OMG WHAT PART? I LIVE KINDA BY PARK CITY

guys uh maybe don't say where you live on a internet website where you don't know what kind of weirdo can stumble upon it

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm applying to uvu rn

YOUR IN UTAH

YEAH ARE YOU??

I LIVE IN UTAH

guys uh maybe don't say where you live on a internet website where you don't know what kind of weirdo can stumble upon it

Ik, that's why I didn't say my actual city

Deleted user

I'm applying to uvu rn

YOUR IN UTAH

YEAH ARE YOU??

I LIVE IN UTAH

I live kinda by Mapleton

Deleted user

Utah? … nah u short

Your just a hater

It was a joke ;-;

;-; well we already know I’m stupid so why are we surprised

@CaseyJ group

Utah? … nah u short

Your just a hater

It was a joke ;-;

Your not stupid ;-;

Deleted user

Utah? … nah u short

Your just a hater

It was a joke ;-;

Your not stupid ;-;

Depends on the day

Deleted user

I'm applying to uvu rn

thats awsome!
my sister goes there
hope you get in

Deleted user

I'm applying to uvu rn

YOUR IN UTAH

YEAH ARE YOU??

I LIVE IN UTAH

IM ALSO IN UTAH BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT

IM KINDA BY PROVO

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

around christmas season last year, our class did a thing where you were given a random person for the last week of school to either secretly give gifts to or prank every day.
i got this one kid from my grade and one of the first things i did was prank him. i got a brand new box/tube thing of smarties, opened the bottom, filled it with crayons then hot glued it shut so you couldn't tell it was opened. i wrapped it in 7-12 layers of wrapping paper, put it in an empty box, wrapped it again and left it on his desk.
when he found it the whole class decided to watch him open it, and did a drumroll after every layer (none of them knew it was me or anything about it btw). after a while he finally got to the smarties (which looked completely undamaged) and started chanting for him to open it (which im SO glad they did) and the look of pure disappointment from the entire class but me, cause of the crayons was hilarious

Deleted user

I also know where Cinnamon lives
hehehe

Do you live in Utah?