forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I also know where Cinnamon lives
hehehe

We should go to their house and throw spaghetti at them. :)

YES SPAGHETTI
I WANT TO HELP :)

MEEE TOOO

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I also know where Cinnamon lives
hehehe

We should go to their house and throw spaghetti at them. :)

YES SPAGHETTI
I WANT TO HELP :)

MEEE TOOO

ALRIGHT. ITS A 3 DAY DROVE FROM OHIO SO WE MEET ON FRIDAY AT 4 AM (UTAH TIME) AND THROE SPAGHETTI

Not the Italians

I'm Italian. And also from ohio :(

So you're a meme

I also have dyed hair and pronouns

So you're still a meme (Pronouns and hair shouldn't change the fact that you're from Ohio 😂)

Dyed hair and pronouns are also a meme bro. A old meme but still. I'm just glad I'm not a band kid.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

So you're still a meme (Pronouns and hair shouldn't change the fact that you're from Ohio 😂)

Dyed hair and pronouns are also a meme bro. A old meme but still. I'm just glad I'm not a band kid.

Alright listen here I did not need to be called out like that 😂 I've been a band kid for well over ten years now

Deleted user

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

Alright listen here I did not need to be called out like that 😂 I've been a band kid for well over ten years now

oop HA
im a theater kid with dyed hair

Not the Italians

So you're a meme

oop HA
im a theater kid with dyed hair

I'm a theater kid but Band kids suck!!! (My gf is a band loser too 😔 its ok. You'll be better soon.)

Deleted user

Wait a minute

You don't know where I live normally, but you know where I live when I'm with my mom

so HA

lol

Deleted user

I like the screams of my enemies cry for mercy

Pfff you don't scare me

Deleted user

Grwm to blast Ghost at lunch and possibly get bullied for it

that song was awesome btw