forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I've watched nearly all of the first season of community in 5 days.

Season six sucks butt don’t watch season six

Deleted user

I've watched nearly all of the first season of community in 5 days.

Season six sucks butt don’t watch season six

Ok

Yeah season six is the stupid season that they don’t need to make but they do so that way they can squeeze out a little more money from the show

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I've been obsessing over Lackadaisy ever since I watched the pilot. I'm trying to get my older sibling to watch it with me, because I think they'll really like it, but I apparently have to write down what they think about the characters based solely on the few images I have shown them before they'll watch it. The funny thing about it is that some of the things they've guessed are super accurate and other things are super wrong.

I LOVE LACKADAISY

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

AHHH @Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU

In Europe. I have been in Europe. European people like my funny lil Southern charm accent.

Oh yeah…. I forgot 😅

I’ve been in Europe for 3 months lol

I FORGOT OKAY?! 😭

Europe is fun bro. I’ve travelled everywhere. From Paris to Edinburgh Scotland. I’m going to Germany next.

Well aren't you just the luckiest 😭

Bro I has most of my money donated to me bc I volunteered to go teach in schools in areas where they don’t have someone who can bring interest and a new life into schools. I basically came in and turned the schools upside down and brought fun. I’m going back home in a week, but I’ve spent 3 months here and it’s amazing. I would do it all again.

Chaotic good energy there for the win, Win! 😁

Well you guys know me 😂 always chaotic

Deleted user

guys…
how do i figure out if im bi or lesbian
i need help

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

guys…
how do i figure out if im bi or lesbian
i need help

Uhhhh just scream until you decide.

Jk
I started off by saying that I'm bi while I was still figuring out off I was a lesbian or not. I eventually just kinda saw pan and went yep thsts me (I'm technically omni but wahtevs) .

My advice is just put a label on it and be ready to change it!! I changed my label a lot of times. From bi to pan to neptunic to pan romantic homosexual to pansexual homoromnatic to just pan!!

Deleted user

HELP IM OBSESSED WITH ZEPOTHA

?????

The horror movie from the 80s

Ah

@CaseyJ group

Update on my life: I'm back in school senior year. I have a boyfriend, he is great, a huge dork, and he loves every part of me. He helped me when I was having an anxiety attack, and stayed through it. He always makes sure I'm doing ok. He loves the little gifts that I give him, even if others might judge him. I give him small flowers all the time, and I gave him a necklace that goes with mine, it's a set, like a bff necklace but it says "partners in crime" on the heart and has little handcuffs. He wears it everyday. My mental health is definitely better now. Uh. Yeah, thats about it.

Deleted user

Update on my life: I'm back in school senior year. I have a boyfriend, he is great, a huge dork, and he loves every part of me. He helped me when I was having an anxiety attack, and stayed through it. He always makes sure I'm doing ok. He loves the little gifts that I give him, even if others might judge him. I give him small flowers all the time, and I gave him a necklace that goes with mine, it's a set, like a bff necklace but it says "partners in crime" on the heart and has little handcuffs. He wears it everyday. My mental health is definitely better now. Uh. Yeah, thats about it.

im not straight but can i have ur bf????