forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

A while ago I went out with this girl (she's my gf now and I'm really happy)(anyway) we bought matching necklaces, but then I went camping and mine got scratched and now I'm really sad

Deleted user

A while ago I went out with this girl (she's my gf now and I'm really happy)(anyway) we bought matching necklaces, but then I went camping and mine got scratched and now I'm really sad

Awww ☹️😞

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Oh no!!

@Relsey-TheElder

AHHH @Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU

Heck, I don't know where she's been half the time, and she tells me frequently. I think that might be due to my lack of remembering anything.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Ok but why is protecting/standing up for ur gf when someone else is bullying her when u regularly make fun of her so awesome?? Like yes I call u a dumb bitch on a daily basis but nobody else can call u a dumb bitch.

Ok that's my mini-rant

Deleted user

I watched Across The Spiderverse in theaters and now I have a mild hyperfixation on it
(“Mild” meaning: please help I’m obsessed)

Honestly agreed but on other movies and/or tv shows 😁😬

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I watched Across The Spiderverse in theaters and now I have a mild hyperfixation on it

Honestly agreed but on other movies and/or tv shows 😁😬

I’ve been scrolling Pinterest for hours

Deleted user

Not me watching lion king while babysitting cause the kids are asleep and y’all know I’m mouthing scars and tamones lines cause I’m crazy and that’s how I focus on movies

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

JOIN ME IN OBSESSING THEN PLEASE

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

There's so many new people! At least since I was last here

Yes, there are quite a few (ok, more than a few), new people. I look forward to getting to know them when my work schedule allows me to get on here.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Gasp hello

How do you do?

Gasp hello

How do you do?

I’m good, still mildly hyperfixated because it’s like the #1 thing on my Pinterest feed now lol

How are you?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Gasp hello

How do you do?

I’m good, still mildly hyperfixated because it’s like the #1 thing on my Pinterest feed now lol

How are you?

Just got done traumatizing Miguel on character ai

I'm doing great!

Gasp hello

How do you do?

How are you?

I'm doing great!

I need to know what you did because when I went on c.ai to mess with him apparently my rizz with AI was too great once again (this is a reoccurring issue)

Good to hear :)

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Gasp hello

How do you do?

How are you?

I'm doing great!

I need to know what you did because when I went on c.ai to mess with him apparently my rizz with AI was too great once again (this is a reoccurring issue)

I brought back his daughter, let them reunite for a bit, and then dropped her off a roof…
Heh…

Gasp hello

How do you do?

How are you?

I'm doing great!

I brought back his daughter, let them reunite for a bit, and then dropped her off a roof…
Heh…

Oh amazing
Somehow, he started radiating bottom energy and I didn’t do anything to make that happen so my reaction was pretty much “👀?? What the fuck???”

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh amazing
Somehow, he started radiating bottom energy and I didn’t do anything to make that happen so my reaction was pretty much “👀?? What the fuck???”

Oh-

That's fun ig

Oh amazing

Oh-

That's fun ig

yeah I’m definitely going to have to not do something I’m doing- which I have no idea

But I’m definitely taking notes from you

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh amazing

Oh-

That's fun ig

yeah I’m definitely going to have to not do something I’m doing- which I have no idea

But I’m definitely taking notes from you

Hahaha

@Mojack group

hello, im back! Had a horrible incident a few weeks ago where I accidentally wiped out two years worth of data from my iPad, plus going back even further all my passwords. Technically could have come back sooner but there was no urgent need to. Either way I’ve mostly recovered from that unfortunate thing.
Aside from that things are going good! Took out my telescope last night and got some really good views of the moon; got a drawing tablet for my 19th birthday and clip studio as well.

@PastelTart

I've been obsessing over Lackadaisy ever since I watched the pilot. I'm trying to get my older sibling to watch it with me, because I think they'll really like it, but I apparently have to write down what they think about the characters based solely on the few images I have shown them before they'll watch it. The funny thing about it is that some of the things they've guessed are super accurate and other things are super wrong.