I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH

Deleted user

Supernatural like the show?

YES!!!

I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH

ME TOO! 😁

ANOTHER SPN FAN IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also, shout out to the google one guy who helped me recover literally everything after I had a whole meltdown when drive malfunctioned and permanently deleted every google doc i had- including my novel yesterday. Google Backup couldn’t even bring them back. But the guy from yesterday did 🫡 he was and will be my hero. From here on out.

Deleted user

My brothers friend was using the bathroom and went looking for a towel cause it fell on the floor and he was screaming “WHERES THE TOWEL” so me and my brother yelled back “ITS ON THE FLOOR” and he said “ITS NOT ON THE TOWEL HOOK!!! NEVER MIND ITS ON THE FLOOR!!”

@Relsey-TheElder

Also, shout out to the google one guy who helped me recover literally everything after I had a whole meltdown when drive malfunctioned and permanently deleted every google doc i had- including my novel yesterday. Google Backup couldn’t even bring them back. But the guy from yesterday did 🫡 he was and will be my hero. From here on out.

Respect to that man

Deleted user

YEEEEEE
I might be a venom spider Gwen but idk

Deleted user

Well that doesn’t matter cause your just showing support to all bi-gender people and that’s a good thing (also screw stereotypes)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Respect to that man

Bro I sobbed. It was unsightly but worth it.

Deleted user

i watched the 2002 spider man movie for the first time in my life

Toby McGuire?

Deleted user

my parents might be getting divorced and I dunno what tf to do except cry

Awww ☹️ I’m so sorry

Deleted user

I am watching the titanic for the first time ever and Jack is kinda cute

disgusted side eye

Deleted user

I tell time by the increasing number of paint stains on my hoodie

I feel that