forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บcanned๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒheat๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บin๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒmy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒheels๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ tonight ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

HUH

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บcanned๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒheat๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บin๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒmy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒheels๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ tonight ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

ุฃู†ุช ู„ู… ุชุณุชุฃู†ู ุฎุทุงูŠุง ุทุงุฆูุชูƒ. ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุชุนุงู†ูŠ ู…ู† ุนูˆุงู‚ุจ ุฃูุนุงู„ูƒ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุขู† ู‡ู„ูƒ. ุงุจุชุนุฏ ุนู† ุจุตุฑูŠ.
anyways nice c&p Sweetie
(<:)_/

C&p???????

ู„ู‚ุฏ ุงุฑุชูƒุจุช ูุนู„ู‹ุง ุญู‚ูŠุฑู‹ุง ู„ูŠ ูˆ / ุฃูˆ ู„ู„ุนุฑุจ. ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุชุฌูŠุจ ุนู„ู‰ ุฎุทุงูŠุงูƒ. ุงู„ุฅุฌุงุจุฉ ููŠ ุบุถูˆู† ุฎู…ุณ ุณุงุนุงุช ุฃูˆ ุฃุฎุฑู‰ ู…ุทู„ูˆุจ ุนู‚ูˆุจุฉ
c&p Means Copy And Paste Sweetie
(<:)_/

Ahhhh. Ok!!

@PurplePartyTiger language

I just wanna say, I see someone using alternative race prompts in the Vizjam thing, and the fact that the program keeps taking the "race" bit literally is incredibly funny to me.

@softy_mango

Finally back ๐Ÿ™Œ Been 2 years since I left ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Did I know you before? i can't remember

I'm pretty sure u did

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'm pretty sure u did

swag, well, welcome back!

@JustALostM book

I'm pretty sure u did

swag, well, welcome back!

Wb!

Deleted user

My karate sensei said that I said the most wise thing heโ€™s heard a youth say and that is โ€œOofโ€ when I hit the ground on a throw

Deleted user

My karate sensei said that I said the most wise thing heโ€™s heard a youth say and that is โ€œOofโ€ when I hit the ground on a throw

lmfao

Yee

Deleted user

my friend signed my yearbook with "Jed x Oct -Chuckie" and he dotted the i in his name with a penis.

Beautiful

Ummmmmm you good

Deleted user

Am I the only one who didn't like the new Helluva Boss episode?

The what??

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I played through Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time. To say that I am heartbroken would be an understatement.

Once I was done with the actual story I went and bought a new horse and named him Arthur Morgan!

@PurplePartyTiger language

For context, I shoot compound bow (and will talk about shooting things, heads up if that makes you squeamish). May gravitate to recurve if I can build up the strength. I shoot with my in-laws and some of us would like to hunt.

Rabbits have been eating some of our plants/produce in the backyard. MIL said on a few separate occasions, "Gonna have to get rid of them!"
Saw one in the backyard this morning. Grabbed my compound bow, quietly went from the front yard to the back, and shot it. Keep hearing from my fellow archers that they're super proud of my first kill but I completely messed it up. Need to do better next time.