upon he perfect hair.
Into her eyes I look,
into her soul I stare.

Hidden behind her perfect face,
hidden behind her gentle gaze.
there I stand, small and weak
there I see the true.. real me.

Behind her eyes, there is me.

wow, that's a lot more similar than i thought it'd be, that's really awesome!

Deleted user

I have to go to work today and I would rather eat an entire ghost pepper than go. Help me.

Aint that a relatable statement

Deleted user

There is me - Jace Wardwell

When I look into the mirror,
a stranger do I see.
Someone else's reflection,
staring back at me.

With hazel eyes,
and tiny ears,
a perfect smile,
that shows no fear.

She wears a crown of pride,
upon he perfect hair.
Into her eyes I look,
into her soul I stare.

Hidden behind her perfect face,
hidden behind her gentle gaze.
there I stand, small and weak
there I see the true.. real me.

Behind her eyes, there is me.

wow, that's a lot more similar than i thought it'd be, that's really awesome!

throws paper at you from inside bottle

Deleted user

my bunny died last night and i cannot stop crying

huggies

Deleted user

huggies

sobs into your shoulder

Deleted user

huggies

sobs into your shoulder

there there

@Musical_Queen

I'm in my criminology class and I drank too much caffiene and I'm falling asleep and teacher slammed on my desk and started yelling about white collar crimes

Deleted user

I'm in my criminology class and I drank too much caffiene and I'm falling asleep and teacher slammed on my desk and started yelling about white collar crimes

oh lovely did they teach you how to clean blood splatters get rid of bodies?

Deleted user

Haunted smaunted the ghosts fear me after what happened last time

tackles

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Eh I don’t believe in em. But I am curious about the possible story behind this statement

Ghosts don't like the fact that I have blue jays that follow me everywhere, at anytime during the day or night. In Celtic lore, blue jays are a symbol of great protectors. Also they don't like the fact that when they mess with me I mess back and start putting dangerous objects to them in their favorite spots for a day or two. Pretty sure I have one in my cabinet and I've affectionately named him Portofino. He's a silly lil guy. However he does not like the apple wax melt. I turn it on when I'm trying to sleep and study. and everything is silent. When it's off and I leave my room I come back to open cabinets and small annoyances.

Deleted user

Eh I don’t believe in em. But I am curious about the possible story behind this statement

Ghosts don't like the fact that I have blue jays that follow me everywhere, at anytime during the day or night. In Celtic lore, blue jays are a symbol of great protectors. Also they don't like the fact that when they mess with me I mess back and start putting dangerous objects to them in their favorite spots for a day or two. Pretty sure I have one in my cabinet and I've affectionately named him Portofino. He's a silly lil guy. However he does not like the apple wax melt. I turn it on when I'm trying to sleep and study. and everything is silent. When it's off and I leave my room I come back to open cabinets and small annoyances.

I have ravens but not dead yet haha came close to death before

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Interesting. A very silly guy.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

school makes me wanna cry (it also makes nauseous). for some reason the teachers can't wrap their head around, that these very unnecessary things, that have nothing to with my culture or learning and that both me AND my parents have complained about are pretty harmful to my mental health