forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I just spent 48k diamonds to become a dark fairy. Kill me.

Kills you

Tsk tsk brings you back just to kill you again

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I just spent 48k diamonds to become a dark fairy. Kill me.

Kills you

Tsk tsk brings you back just to kill you again

Ive been saving up for a whole year lmao. Back to the grind to get 50k before october is over so i can get halloween shoes!!

Deleted user

In my box and pops head out hewo pops back in

hewo

In box with a huge pile of pocket candy and small junk people loose

Deleted user

It's fridayyyy

found bottle cap and put it on my head being small as a mouse still I had a dress made out of old curtains

Deleted user

It's fridayyyy

found bottle cap and put it on my head being small as a mouse still I had a dress made out of old curtains

Deleted user

It's fridayyyy

Oooooo can I make you a sub hat

Deleted user

It's fridayyyy

Oooooo can I make you a sub hat

points to box city though only people there are no one

Deleted user

Walked to it and picked up small junk like a needle oooooooo sword

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Just went to look up a word for writing, got distracted by a notebook notification, forgot that I needed to look something up and went to Pinterest, went back into notes because I remembered I was writing, and then remembered that I needed to look up a word.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Just went to look up a word for writing, got distracted by a notebook notification, forgot that I needed to look something up and went to Pinterest, went back into notes because I remembered I was writing, and then remembered that I needed to look up a word.

I have to do this every time I get onto notebook

The problems with notebook being the first tab I see when I get onto my search engine-

Deleted user

The problems with notebook being the first tab I see when I get onto my search engine-

pats a tiny pat

pats a tiny pat

bites your hand off
Do not touch me-

Deleted user

pats a tiny pat

bites your hand off
Do not touch me-

regrows it I SMOLL

pats a tiny pat

bites your hand off
Do not touch me-

regrows it I SMOLL

This does not change anything. There’s a max of two people who are allowed to touch me, and you are not one of them.

Deleted user

pats a tiny pat

bites your hand off
Do not touch me-

regrows it I SMOLL

This does not change anything. There’s a max of two people who are allowed to touch me, and you are not one of them.

I sory runs into box