forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

@arrowchristian THE TREADMILL WAS INVENTED IN 1818!

Actually in Rome there was a precursor to the treadmill, in 1AD (Anno Domini) that was called the polyspaston. It was a large wheel with pulleys attached to a crane that was powered by people to move it around. And that's a rock fact.

whoa
I did not know this
SEE THIS IS COOL
(also I wanted to see if @arrowchristian would get a reference lol)

Like I said, I have a bunch of random knowledge up in my noggin. I can tell you who built and carved Mt. Rushmore, and what state it's in, but I can't tell you who the heck is on it.

XD

Like I said, I have a bunch of random knowledge up in my noggin. I can tell you who built and carved Mt. Rushmore, and what state it's in, but I can't tell you who the heck is on it.

XD

It is indeed the funny situation

Idk either XD

Deleted user

@just_gabs Oh my GOSH—
Can I be completely honest, I was this close to putting that as my original post for this thread? But I kept thinking about something I saw that said the original blueprints were formulated in 1818, but the actual treadmill wasn’t built until a later year that I can’t remember. Or something like that.

@just_gabs Oh my GOSH—
Can I be completely honest, I was this close to putting that as my original post for this thread? But I kept thinking about something I saw that said the original blueprints were formulated in 1818, but the actual treadmill wasn’t built until a later year that I can’t remember. Or something like that.

YESSSSSSSS

Deleted user

editing is the worst part of writing
does it even count as writing????
it is pain