forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Riddle me this
If in fictional universe it is established that There is a system and proper protocol to be followed, including precedence of said protocol being followed. Then why do we not see said systems being used in said fictional word.
Make it make sense

@Musical_Queen

So, it turns out I needed a new SIM card and also, my mouth is totally horrible so this is fun and im going to spend more on my mouth than I did on college this last semester

Deleted user

I have an oc named Pandora. I’m doing a roleplay and one of the users is @spacebluelily, who also goes by Pandora.

This is gonna be awkward

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So, it turns out I needed a new SIM card and also, my mouth is totally horrible so this is fun and im going to spend more on my mouth than I did on college this last semester

WHAT A MOOD. And I understand the jacked up mouth thing. I had braces for 6 years. It was wild. Also I figured you probably would need a new SIM card. Apple is notorious for burning up their SIM cards and Mac book CPUs. I was hit with the MacBook CPU edition meltdown, and my poor MacBook Pro died. Like she smells of ozone and melted machine parts. May she rest in peace.

Riddle me this
If in fictional universe it is established that There is a system and proper protocol to be followed, including precedence of said protocol being followed. Then why do we not see said systems being used in said fictional word.
Make it make sense
It might be writers not feeling like they want to write it out again. Which is totally understandable.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

///NSFW

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I accidently named a character after Winter…

Oh do share. Don’t be shy now.

LOL I was adding characters to my MC's group and one of them ended up named Winter, someone who knows random things and is not afraid to share them with everyone. It's a male but I guess my brain was thinking of you as I wrote them :)

I accidently named a character after Winter…

Oh do share. Don’t be shy now.

LOL I was adding characters to my MC's group and one of them ended up named Winter, someone who knows random things and is not afraid to share them with everyone. It's a male but I guess my brain was thinking of you as I wrote them :)

I do dress pretty masculine for being a woman. I love my flannel, and I adore my dark baggy clothing. The Walmart men’s section is where I shop for my tops. I have to go get petite jeans bc I am incredibly short. But I do prefer masculine clothing. If you ever catch me in a dress, there’s 3 reasons. Church, a funeral, or a wedding. And that’s a rock fact.

Deleted user

Technically, I’m a witch.

In technicality, if I’m following ancestry, I’m a pagan. But if I follow myself, I’m very much a Christian.

Good point. I wasn’t referring to ancestry, though, I just meant I have several traits that are considered signs of witches. I scared a guy in my English class once when he mentioned that left-handed people used to be considered witches. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, “Yeah, I’m left-handed. I’m also a redhead and own a black cat.” He looked at me with so much horror that I burst out laughing.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

In technicality, if I’m following ancestry, I’m a pagan. But if I follow myself, I’m very much a Christian.

Good point. I wasn’t referring to ancestry, though, I just meant I have several traits that are considered signs of witches. I scared a guy in my English class once when he mentioned that left-handed people used to be considered witches. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, “Yeah, I’m left-handed. I’m also a redhead and own a black cat.” He looked at me with so much horror that I burst out laughing.

I’m a leftie too!

Deleted user

I’m a leftie too!

Leftie Christian witch buddies! ✋ XD

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I’m a leftie too!

Same here! :) Go lefties!

I’m a leftie too!

Leftie Christian witch buddies! ✋ XD

… I’m nawt a witch doe :P

so… I feel really bad
I'm at a family dinner and I literally can't even be in the room with my family rn. I've had a very odd relationship with meat lately and if I smell it cooking I can't eat it (I have accidentally become a vegetarian- I have nothing against vegetarians, I just usually love meat)
well my sister made steak and I was so excited plus my whole family is together but it smells so strong and I already felt queasy and now I'm hiding in my room cos that's the only place I can't smell it that well and I'm sad cos I want to spend time with my family but I cant without getting more nauseous -_-

Deleted user

I have an oc named Pandora. I’m doing a roleplay and one of the users is @spacebluelily, who also goes by Pandora.

This is gonna be awkward

i, @spacebluelily, also have an oc named pandora
which was created before i changed my name from Wednesday to Pandora

There’s 3 of them now…. Effervescent