forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

I just got back home and I'm dead tired, but I have a math midterm due in like 5 hours and a film jammed camera that I really need to fix before Tuesday

Deleted user

I just got back home and I'm dead tired, but I have a math midterm due in like 5 hours and a film jammed camera that I really need to fix before Tuesday

You can do it!!!!!!!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Does anyone want to write a musical about graffiti artists with me?

That sounds fun! I don't know much about writing musicals, but I'd like to help as much as I can!

Awesome! This is the first musical I've ever written, it's a new experience for me too. Do you have Microsoft Word? I'd like to try and make a shared word doc with everyone working on it, I have a couple of friends from school who are too, but Google Docs doesn't work for me

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

That sounds fun! I don't know much about writing musicals, but I'd like to help as much as I can!

Awesome! This is the first musical I've ever written, it's a new experience for me too. Do you have Microsoft Word? I'd like to try and make a shared word doc with everyone working on it, I have a couple of friends from school who are too, but Google Docs doesn't work for me

Actually, Anyone who's interested in helping out with this, email me at [email protected] (This is an alt email, I'm not gonna just give out a personal one, but still, please only email me if you're serious about participating.)

The musical would mainly be focused on these two rival "gangs", one that always graffiti-s in warm colors, the other in blue. They can't stand each other, and are always getting into fights and stuff. Idk much else about the plot yet, but I want it to be similar to Newsies, where instead of dancing while selling newspapers, it's while tagging train cars and stuff.

My goal is to pitch this to my local community theater once it's done, and perform it there, but it'll definitely be a while, I'm in the very, very early stages of this project. I could use a lot of help with songwriting, dialogue, and special effects ideas.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Actually, Anyone who's interested in helping out with this, email me at [email protected] . This is an alt email, I'm not gonna just give out a personal one, but still, please only email me if you're serious about participating. Also, in your email, please include any theatre, stage crew, writing, songwriting, or other experience you have.

The musical would mainly be focused on these two rival "gangs", one that always graffiti-s in warm colors, the other in blue. They can't stand each other, and are always getting into fights and stuff. Idk much else about the plot yet, but I want it to be similar to Newsies, where instead of dancing while selling newspapers, it's while tagging train cars and stuff.

My goal is to pitch this to my local community theater once it's done, and perform it there, but it'll definitely be a while, I'm in the very, very early stages of this project. I could use a lot of help with songwriting, dialogue, and special effects ideas.

Deleted user

Actually, Anyone who's interested in helping out with this, email me at [email protected] (This is an alt email, I'm not gonna just give out a personal one, but still, please only email me if you're serious about participating.)

this sounds really cool— I’m not planning on helping bc I’m bad at this but I think it’s a great idea!

Deleted user

obsessing

Obsessing over what?

a person

GASP I KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS

OMG YOU oh you do

@Musical_Queen

You can do it!!!!!!!

I absolutely failed that midterm and now I'm genuinely afraid I won't pass my math class

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

You can do it!!!!!!!

I absolutely failed that midterm and now I'm genuinely afraid I won't pass my math class

aw man, I'm sorry to hear that :(

rapidly losing my will to write and all my confidence in my writing has gone to shit so that's fun
literally I cannot make myself work on my project and all my other ones are dead and I actually just don't like it anymore but I've been co-writing it for 6 years and I'm actually getting really frustrated. I have no confidence in my writing anymore nor do I have any willpower to suck it up and write anyway. And honestly I don't want to, but I want to want to. if that makes any sense.
so yeah
that's fun

Deleted user

You can do it!!!!!!!

aw man, I'm sorry to hear that :(

oh

Deleted user

screams in I want to start a Harry Potter themed roleplay thingy but Anxiety™️ won’t let me

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

rapidly losing my will to write and all my confidence in my writing has gone to shit so that's fun
literally I cannot make myself work on my project and all my other ones are dead and I actually just don't like it anymore but I've been co-writing it for 6 years and I'm actually getting really frustrated. I have no confidence in my writing anymore nor do I have any willpower to suck it up and write anyway. And honestly I don't want to, but I want to want to. if that makes any sense.
so yeah
that's fun

I get that feeling
way more than I wish I did
You can do it Gabs :)

so yeah
that's fun

I get that feeling

Thanks friend :)

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

so yeah
that's fun

I get that feeling

Thanks friend :)

You're welcome :)

Deleted user

screams in I want to start a Harry Potter themed roleplay thingy but Anxiety™️ won’t let me

👀👀

oh hello

Deleted user

👀👀

oh hello

HELLLOOOOOO
I COMPLETELY FORGOT YOU EXISTED IM SORRY