forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

so… I feel really bad
I'm at a family dinner and I literally can't even be in the room with my family rn. I've had a very odd relationship with meat lately and if I smell it cooking I can't eat it (I have accidentally become a vegetarian- I have nothing against vegetarians, I just usually love meat)
well my sister made steak and I was so excited plus my whole family is together but it smells so strong and I already felt queasy and now I'm hiding in my room cos that's the only place I can't smell it that well and I'm sad cos I want to spend time with my family but I cant without getting more nauseous -_-

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? That could very well be a hormonal thing. When I was younger I couldn’t stand the smell of carrots or steak bc it smelled like iron. It last from when I was 16-17.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Technically, I’m a witch.

In technicality, if I’m following ancestry, I’m a pagan. But if I follow myself, I’m very much a Christian.

Good point. I wasn’t referring to ancestry, though, I just meant I have several traits that are considered signs of witches. I scared a guy in my English class once when he mentioned that left-handed people used to be considered witches. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, “Yeah, I’m left-handed. I’m also a redhead and own a black cat.” He looked at me with so much horror that I burst out laughing.

I’m a leftie too!

Same here! :) Go lefties!

I’m ambidextrous. I’ve also convinced several people I’ve lived for centuries just because I know things I technically shouldn’t. It’s not my fault where I have very historical dreams and see very vivid faces and know random names and then I go to an art museum and see the dead Roman man in my dreams and coincidentally I know his name. It’s just a silly coincidence.

@spacebluelily language

I have an oc named Pandora. I’m doing a roleplay and one of the users is @spacebluelily, who also goes by Pandora.

This is gonna be awkward

i, @spacebluelily, also have an oc named pandora
which was created before i changed my name from Wednesday to Pandora

There’s 3 of them now…. Effervescent

I'm pretty sure Undeniable Force has an OC named Pandora as well oops–
the pandora's are going to take over the world mwahahahaha /j

Deleted user

I have an oc named Pandora. I’m doing a roleplay and one of the users is @spacebluelily, who also goes by Pandora.

This is gonna be awkward

i, @spacebluelily, also have an oc named pandora
which was created before i changed my name from Wednesday to Pandora

There’s 3 of them now…. Effervescent

I'm pretty sure Undeniable Force has an OC named Pandora as well oops–
the pandora's are going to take over the world mwahahahaha /j

hahaha yesssss

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Winter Ill say I’m a young adult :) I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s hormonal but I also have been having like every food sensitivity under the sun practically for the past few months so yeah
Im feeling alright now tho

@Relsey-TheElder

Winter Ill say I’m a young adult :) I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s hormonal but I also have been having like every food sensitivity under the sun practically for the past few months so yeah

That actually happens to me pretty often too, but with all food. If the smell is to strong or it lingers I just can't do it. I think is a sensory issue for me though.

That actually happens to me pretty often too, but with all food. If the smell is to strong or it lingers I just can't do it. I think is a sensory issue for me though.

ah that makes sense
yeah for me it's just like eating all foods and smelling meat make me nauseous >:(

Deleted user

Yer a witch, arrow

Yessss XD Thank you just for that reference.

Deleted user

In technicality, if I’m following ancestry, I’m a pagan. But if I follow myself, I’m very much a Christian.

Good point. I wasn’t referring to ancestry, though, I just meant I have several traits that are considered signs of witches. I scared a guy in my English class once when he mentioned that left-handed people used to be considered witches. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, “Yeah, I’m left-handed. I’m also a redhead and own a black cat.” He looked at me with so much horror that I burst out laughing.

I’m a leftie too!

Leftie Christian witch buddies! ✋ XD

… I’m nawt a witch doe :P

Okay, I was just joking.🙃

I’m a leftie too!

ik so was I, kinda hard to convey jokes over the internet oop

Deleted user

I’m a leftie too!

Yeah, it is, lol.

I’m a leftie too!

Yeah, it is, lol.

😂

@Musical_Queen

I am currently in another state, taking my midterm and hating it. Only to return to my state sometime tomorrow to take another midterm. I want to sleep

@PastelTart

Does anyone want to write a musical about graffiti artists with me?

That sounds fun! I don't know much about writing musicals, but I'd like to help as much as I can!

@Musical_Queen

I just got back home and I'm dead tired, but I have a math midterm due in like 5 hours and a film jammed camera that I really need to fix before Tuesday