forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I die inside. And outside. Basically, I die.

10/10 would not recommend

100/10 would not recommend

infinity squared/10 would not recommend

infinity triangled/10 would not recommend

is infinity triangled a real thing????
infinity hexagoned/10 would not recommend

No but it is now
infinity decagoned/10 would not recommend

i need another shape
infinity megagoned/10 would not recommend

MORE SHAPES
infinity icosagoned/10 would not recommend

infinity nonanonacontanonactanonaliagoned/10 would not recommend
i promise that is a real word

this broke my brain

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I die inside. And outside. Basically, I die.

10/10 would not recommend

100/10 would not recommend

infinity squared/10 would not recommend

infinity triangled/10 would not recommend

is infinity triangled a real thing????
infinity hexagoned/10 would not recommend

No but it is now
infinity decagoned/10 would not recommend

i need another shape
infinity megagoned/10 would not recommend

MORE SHAPES
infinity icosagoned/10 would not recommend

infinity nonanonacontanonactanonaliagoned/10 would not recommend
i promise that is a real word

this broke my brain

Mwahahahahaha

Deleted user

I have so much ideas and inspiration for my art but my motivation died so I can’t do the drawing thing :(

Deleted user

I have a weird mental block where I can only ship the canon ships in my fandoms, unless I have a very very good reason not to.

I have a weird mental block where I can only ship the canon ships in my fandoms, unless I have a very very good reason not to.

I am the same way! (Usually, sometimes I disagree w canon but not often)

Deleted user

I can disagree with the canon storylines (like, a LOT; too much), just not the ships. Idk why. XD

I can disagree with the canon storylines (like, a LOT; too much), just not the ships. Idk why. XD

Lol that’s hilarious
What are some of your fandoms?

Deleted user

Lol that’s hilarious

Oh boy, um… I have a lot, lol, but my primary ones right now are Lego Ninjago, Miraculous Ladybug, and I just got back into Avatar: The Last Airbender, soo… Also, Marvel, Star Wars, LotR, and Transformers to name a few more. I'm kinda into Minecraft lore too, even though I don't really play the game, lol.

Lol that’s hilarious

Oh boy, um… I have a lot, lol, but my primary ones right now are Lego Ninjago, Miraculous Ladybug, and I just got back into Avatar: The Last Airbender, soo… Also, Marvel, Star Wars, LotR, and Transformers to name a few more. I'm kinda into Minecraft lore too, even though I don't really play the game, lol.

Are you me?
I actually love Ninjago! I get made fun of it all the time (mostly by my younger sister)
Marvel and LOTR!!!!

Deleted user

Lol that’s hilarious

Are you me?
I actually love Ninjago! I get made fun of it all the time (mostly by my younger sister)
Marvel and LOTR!!!!

Oh my gosh, see, I've seen you around the site before and thought "hmm, I think I could like this person," But I just… never followed through because I have a LiTtLe social anxiety. I'm in college and still love Ninjago; I am not ashamed to say it's my favorite show ;). I've been in and out of ATLA; watched a couple episodes as a kid, watched the movie; when the Netflix reboot came out, I watched the first season and half of the second, then stopped for a few months and only just started watching it again. I'm on season 3 now and almost finished.

Lol that’s hilarious

Are you me?
Marvel and LOTR!!!!

Oh my gosh, see, I've seen you around the site before and thought "hmm, I think I could like this person," But I just… never followed through because I have a LiTtLe social anxiety. I'm in college and still love Ninjago; I am not ashamed to say it's my favorite show ;). I've been in and out of ATLA; watched a couple episodes as a kid, watched the movie; when the Netflix reboot came out, I watched the first season and half of the second, then stopped for a few months and only just started watching it again. I'm on season 3 now and almost finished.

YOO ACTUALLY SAME
lol I get the anxiety thing, but I love making friends on here!
(I am curious who ur fav MC in Ninjago is tho :)

Deleted user

Lol that’s hilarious

Are you me?
Marvel and LOTR!!!!

YOO ACTUALLY SAME
lol I get the anxiety thing, but I love making friends on here!
(I am curious who ur fav MC in Ninjago is tho :)

I'd be happy to chat with you about it if you want! I love talking about Ninjago. Do you want to go to private chat so we don't clutter up this thread too much?

@Musical_Queen

I'm so mad. I set up my phone like 6 months ago and now all of the sudden it's saying no sim card and that it's not working and I need my old phone and I'm so done

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Sigh
What brand and model? I can probably help you out.

thank you, you don't have to. iPhone 12 mini?

Cool beans. Turn your phone off completely. Then take the case off and find the little small button on the side near the sim eject tray. It's a small silver button that you can use a paper clip or .5 mm pencil lead to push. Push it. It should open and eject the sim card tray. Cool beans. Look and see how the sim card is placed. Memorize that. Remember how it looks so that when you put it back in, it goes back in your phone the same way. Take the tray out, and gently get the sim card. Look at it. Does it look off? If it does, your are under warranty from apple, and your items can still be pulled off the sim card or recovered by apple, if you have an apple id. If nothing looks off, take the sim card out and be very careful with it, but gently blow on it like it's a DS or Gameboy cartridge from the 2000s to get any loose dust or dirt off that could have possibly gotten in. Cool beans. Gently put the sim card back in the phone and shut the tray. Count to thirty for the phone to register that the sim card tray is back in. Then turn the phone back on. It should fix your problem. It if doesn't, you have a bigger problem that an apple professional will have to look at.

@Musical_Queen

Sigh

Cool beans. Turn your phone off completely. Then take the case off and find the little small button on the side near the sim eject tray. It's a small silver button that you can use a paper clip or .5 mm pencil lead to push. Push it. It should open and eject the sim card tray. Cool beans. Look and see how the sim card is placed. Memorize that. Remember how it looks so that when you put it back in, it goes back in your phone the same way. Take the tray out, and gently get the sim card. Look at it. Does it look off? If it does, your are under warranty from apple, and your items can still be pulled off the sim card or recovered by apple, if you have an apple id. If nothing looks off, take the sim card out and be very careful with it, but gently blow on it like it's a DS or Gameboy cartridge from the 2000s to get any loose dust or dirt off that could have possibly gotten in. Cool beans. Gently put the sim card back in the phone and shut the tray. Count to thirty for the phone to register that the sim card tray is back in. Then turn the phone back on. It should fix your problem. It if doesn't, you have a bigger problem that an apple professional will have to look at.

Question: what if I legitimately can't get the sim card tray opened?

Sigh

Question: what if I legitimately can't get the sim card tray opened?

Use tweezers to help you, or find something smaller, like the tip of a toothpick to push the button completely down to release the tray.

Winter I swear I love reading your posts on this chat lol
literally it's "what super specific knowledge will Winter impart today?" and I absolutely love it.
like I love reading your advice cos I'm like "how can a human know so much about so much stuff"
it's great :P

literally it's "what super specific knowledge will Winter impart today?" and I absolutely love it.
like I love reading your advice cos I'm like "how can a human know so much about so much stuff"

I have an incredibly wide variety of knowledge just buzzing around in my noggin. It's crazy. If you ask a question I probably do know the answer to it, or at least some part of it.

I have an incredibly wide variety of knowledge just buzzing around in my noggin. It's crazy. If you ask a question I probably do know the answer to it, or at least some part of it.

😂
I just know one random fact lol (at least on the spot)

@arrowchristian THE TREADMILL WAS INVENTED IN 1818!

Actually in Rome there was a precursor to the treadmill, in 1AD (Anno Domini) that was called the polyspaston. It was a large wheel with pulleys attached to a crane that was powered by people to move it around. And that's a rock fact.