Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I DONT KNOW WHY IM YELLING VIRTUALLY BUT IT FEELS REALLY GOOD
YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT!!!!!!!

Deleted user

Oh my gosh… XD
I actually have never heard that quote, Eclipse.

Deleted user

LOL
I just got it from the (multiple) writing books I've been reading lately

what are they
i need them
rn

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I can give you the list:

• Dear Ally, How do You Write A Book - Ally Carter
  • Go Teen Writers: Edit Your Novel - Jill Williamson and Stephanie Morrill
  • Teen Writer's Guide: Your Road Map To Writing - Jennifer Jenkins
  • Brave the Page (NaNoWriMo Guidebook) - Rebecca Stern and Grant Faulkner

Deleted user

I can give you the list:

• Dear Ally, How do You Write A Book - Alley Carter

tysm

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I can give you the list:

tysm

Oc!

Deleted user

I can give you the list:

tysm

Oc!

*smile *

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My friend introduced me to a literary masterpiece but it updates MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS

I have to wait until Monday to read another single page

I CANT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ASTRONOMER AND HIS NECROMANCER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!

Deleted user

My friend introduced me to a literary masterpiece but it updates MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ASTRONOMER AND HIS NECROMANCER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!

I read fanfiction, and this post is literally so relatable. XDXD At least the author has an updating schedule. Some people don't, and you have to check constantly for the next chapter, and sometimes you can go for months before you get the next update that takes ten minutes to read…

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I read fanfiction, and this post is literally so relatable. XDXD At least the author has an updating schedule. Some people don't, and you have to check constantly for the next chapter, and sometimes you can go for months before you get the next update that takes ten minutes to read…

Same, that's always so annoying

I get that people need time to work on it, but it's two comic pages a week and I can't wait that long!!!!

*Sobs dramatically *

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I get that people need time to work on it, but it's two comic pages a week and I can't wait that long!!!!

*Sobs dramatically *

I can relate to both of you.

As you can guess, I read a lot of fanfiction but some of what I read turn out to be “dead stories”; as in the writer is no longer working on it and may never return to it. 😭 I respect their choice/decision but hate it at the same time.

But I also read a fair number of webcomics and right now one of my favorites (that usually updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) the actual comic is on pause and we are getting a noncanonical story that apparently that takes place in the future. How far in the future; we don't know. It's not a bad mini comic but I want to get back to the main story so much.

Deleted user

*Sobs dramatically *

They really be asking a lot from us readers, lol.
(I say this as a fanfiction author who updates twice a week…)

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Sobs dramatically *

I can relate to both of you.

As you can guess, I read a lot of fanfiction but some of what I read turn out to be “dead stories”; as in the writer is no longer working on it and may never return to it. 😭 I respect their choice/decision but hate it at the same time.

But I also read a fair number of webcomics and right now one of my favorites (that usually updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) the actual comic is on pause and we are getting a noncanonical story that apparently that takes place in the future. How far in the future; we don't know. It's not a bad mini comic but I want to get back to the main story so much.

Yeah

I unfortunately have a few dead stories myself on ao3, which I keep telling people I'll update as soon as I can, but I really just lost the motivation… I have a 50+ page fic that I've been working on for about a year, but I've just lost the motivation and can't decide where to go with the story. I feel really bad for the people who read it and are expecting updates…

I did manage to scare off a lot of readers who were hoping for updates with a Pirates of the Caribbean and Hazbin Hotel crossover… Heh.

@Relsey-TheElder

Like I said, I have a bunch of random knowledge up in my noggin. I can tell you who built and carved Mt. Rushmore, and what state it's in, but I can't tell you who the heck is on it.

XD

It is indeed the funny situation

Idk either XD

sigh It's Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln , and Teddy Roosevelt.
The artist chose them because they represent huge points of change in American history. Seriously what are they teaching in history classes these days. First my roommate doesn't know who America fought in the Revolutionary war now this.

Deleted user

Like I said, I have a bunch of random knowledge up in my noggin. I can tell you who built and carved Mt. Rushmore, and what state it's in, but I can't tell you who the heck is on it.

XD

It is indeed the funny situation

Idk either XD

sigh It's Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln , and Teddy Roosevelt.
The artist chose them because they represent huge points of change in American history. Seriously what are they teaching in history classes these days. First my roommate doesn't know who America fought in the Revolutionary war now this.

I have a friend who didn't know what Stonehenge was until we played a board game with famous landmarks. I had to apologize to her later because me and my siblings gave her a bit of a hard time about it, lol.

@Relsey-TheElder

She was in Collage, she's lived in America her whole life and she didn't know, It was tragic. I cried. by the end of it she was crying to because she received an impromptu History lesson. They were tears of laughter because I go a little bit feral when that happens and I imagine it was quite comical to watch me jump around the room

Deleted user

Pfff, I get like that, only when someone says something incorrect about my fandoms. I once heard a coworker talking about doing matching Halloween costumes with her son, and he was going to be Spider-Man. To myself, I was thinking she could do Spider-Gwen to stick with the spider-theme. Then she said, "What about Wonder Woman?" And I internally died.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Pfff, I get like that, only when someone says something incorrect about my fandoms. I once heard a coworker talking about doing matching Halloween costumes with her son, and he was going to be Spider-Man. To myself, I was thinking she could do Spider-Gwen to stick with the spider-theme. Then she said, "What about Wonder Woman?" And I internally died.

UM

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

UM

💀💀💀💀

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

All of you kiddos are driving me insane with the *words you want italicized but they're not because you put a space *
and it not becoming italicized. For stars sake. Here. Fix it.
Just putting an asterist and a space makes a bullet point. Like so:

• Bullet point
    Two asterisks on each side with no spaces makes a bold word.
    Bold
    One asterisk on each side with no space makes the word italicized.
    italicized
    Three asterisks on each side with no space makes the word bold and italicized.
    Bold and italicized
    The word < sub > with those signs around it, with no spaces, makes the words smaller. The more you add sub, the smaller it gets.
    Smaller Smaller Smaller

An equals sign under a word makes it bigger.

Bigger

Now all the symbols can be combined with to make different combos. Those are just the basic functions. If you are confused, just quote the message and look at what I have typed.