forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

the English language is stupid

When I was learning it and I still am technically, some of the pronunciations are so weird XD compared to how the word is actually spelled

Bro I get that. I’v grown up with English, but my native language is Scottish Gaelic. Homie I understand. And how are you by the way? Haven’t heard from you in a while.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just had the weirdest thing happen. I think it may have been a small earthquake or my brain is tripping. I’m just chilling at 1:30 am for me, and my house starts vibrating and then stops. Like no more than ten seconds. It messed with my hearing and balance tho. Everything is ringing inside my head. Could I be having a stroke? Maybe. Could I be sleep deprived? Quite possibly. Could it have been an earthquake? It might have. Am I going to eat cereal and pretend that nothing happened? Indeed.

Deleted user

I just had the weirdest thing happen. I think it may have been a small earthquake or my brain is tripping. I’m just chilling at 1:30 am for me, and my house starts vibrating and then stops. Like no more than ten seconds. It messed with my hearing and balance tho. Everything is ringing inside my head. Could I be having a stroke? Maybe. Could I be sleep deprived? Quite possibly. Could it have been an earthquake? It might have. Am I going to eat cereal and pretend that nothing happened? Indeed.

The perfect solution to every problem: cereal

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

It could have been a trimmer, I've been in one and I had all those issues lol.

Deleted user

Agreed, 100%!

that is the truth!!!

Deleted user

Agreed, 100%!

that is the truth!!!

REAL

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Here's a part of a story I'm writing, please give me some feedback!

In my house, in the kitchen, we keep all our silverware in one drawer. There's this little divider thing in there, so the forks and spoons are seperate.

The thing is, there's no spot for sporks. Recently, a very beautiful spork has come into my possession.

Like I said before, there's no spot for sporks.

I asked my dad where to put the spork. He said, "I don't know."

"Well, it's a spoon, isn't it?" I said. He said no. "Then it must be a fork." I said. He said no again.

"It's both and neither at the same time." He said. "Just put it in with the chopsticks and stuff."

That night, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get my brain to shut off. I kept thinking about that spork, and what else it could mean.

I'm a spoon. Or at least I have been, for as long as I can remember. But lately, I've been feeling more like a spork. I think maybe I am. Both and neither at the same time.

I have lots of friends who used to be spoons and are forks now. I have a lot of spork friends. But my dad sees the forks as spoons, and the sporks as one or the other. When I'm around him, I have to call the forks spoons, or he'll get mad, even though they really are forks.

Does transphobia exist in the silverware world? Do forks and spoons and sporks all accept each other for who they are?

Maybe they'd accept that I'm a spork. Both and neither at the same time.

Deleted user

(takes deep breath)
SeCreT tUnNel
THroUGh tHe MOunTaIn
SeCrEt SEcrEt SecREt SeCRet TunNeLlL

Thank you, Gabs, that's all I needed. I am satisfied with my day.💕

I just paid 1,200 dollars for tuition and now eating oreos in
I have no money

You only pay $1,200 for tuition???

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I have no money

I am very small and I have no money, so you can imagine the kind of stress that I'm under

Deleted user

I have no money

I am very small and I have no money, so you can imagine the kind of stress that I'm under

small but mighty amigo– ive been there

Deleted user

For anyone who is familiar with studio C
I currently have “four guys on a scooter” stuck in my head

FOUR GUYS… ON A SCOOTER

four guys on a scooter, four guys on a scooter

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

For anyone who is familiar with studio C
I currently have “four guys on a scooter” stuck in my head

FOUR GUYS… ON A SCOOTER

four guys on a scooter, four guys on a scooter

FIVE GUYS