The walk from my car to my class is brutal

Deleted user

"if it gets any colder it's gonna feel like Canada" ~ my math teacher

If this ain’t the truth
It’s been between 0 and 10 degrees (F) all week and it’s miseryyyyyy

oof

Deleted user

My brother and I joke around all the time, but I feel like others dont' get the jokes.

i feel the same way
my sister and i joke all the time
but i feel like everybody else either wouldn't get the jokes, or find the incredibly inappropriate
(ex. What's the difference between a zit and a priest? A zit waits until a girl is 12 to get on her face.)

@spacebluelily language

If this ain’t the truth

god, it's been the same here as well. and today it's supposed to rain all day and continue through tomorrow, I've had to wear two sweaters + a long-sleeved shirt the past couple of days just to keep warm and usually it's just one sweater + a long-sleeved shirt

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Alright, I'm gonna rant using code names for anonymity purposes.

So there's this girl, who for the purposes of this rant will be named Rose. Rose has been my friend for about seven years.
There's also Skywalker, who I've had a crush on for over a year, and I recently started dating him. We broke up a bit ago, and I still have feelings for him. About a week later, Rose told me that Skywalker had been cheating on me. I believed her. Turns out she was flat-out lying to me. I'm really mad at her, but I'm still trying to be friends with her, because she's the friend I've had for the longest (Other than one of my other friends, who for today's purposes will be known as Godzilla.) and I don't want that to be over. I've heard from a lot of people that she's really toxic and not really the most honest person, but I don't want to throw away a seven-year long friendship.

Now we put that on the back burner for a little bit.

I flirt with a ton of people, one hundred percent platonically. I have a friend, who I shall call Fish. (I don't know, I couldn't think of anything else.) Fish and I flirt back and forth all the time, but it's always platonic. Then a couple of days ago, I was flirting (like I normally do) and he asked me out.

I assumed that he meant it in a platonic way. Apparently he did not.

We went to a cookie shop place and then the library, and it really didn't feel like a date. It literally just felt like a hangout. It was cool.

Yesterday, he asked if I wanted to go with him to our local soda place. He never used the word "date" or anything, so I just assumed that it was gonna be a hangout thing, nothing romantic.

Then in the car, on the way to the library, he called me his girlfriend. AND HE SAID "I LOVE YOU"

One, Like I said earlier, I still very much have feelings for Skywalker.
Two, even if I didn't, it is WAY too soon for that.
Three, I don't think I even like Fish in a romantic way.

Anyway, fast forward to today, and Rose asked me if I wanted to go bowling with her and her friends. I already have plans with my other friend, Sweetened Citrus Drink (You know who you are) but they aren't until 5, and bowling would be a good way to get out of going out with Fish again, and like I said. I'm still trying to be friends with her.

Until Rose suggested that I invite Fish. Which I did not. That would be weird.

But I genuinely don't know what to do about any of this, so… Yep!

How are y'all doing?

@CaseyJ group

My brother and I joke around all the time, but I feel like others dont' get the jokes.

i feel the same way
but i feel like everybody else either wouldn't get the jokes, or find the incredibly inappropriate
(ex. What's the difference between a zit and a priest? A zit waits until a girl is 12 to get on her face.)

I just died LMAO

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

i feel the same way

I just died LMAO

FR THO
my sister and I have a lot of inside jokes that make us look crazy to anyone else
(jazzhands SANDPAPER)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If this ain’t the truth

god, it's been the same here as well. and today it's supposed to rain all day and continue through tomorrow, I've had to wear two sweaters + a long-sleeved shirt the past couple of days just to keep warm and usually it's just one sweater + a long-sleeved shirt

Laughs in Ex-Alaskan who now lives in the South, where it is currently in the 70s in February.

If this ain’t the truth

Laughs in Ex-Alaskan who now lives in the South, where it is currently in the 70s in February.

uh that sounds wonderful, thank you
I hate February so FREAKIN much (mostly because of valentines day and the cold, like at least other cold months have fun or cool holidays. February just gets dumb cold and valentines day)

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

*Dies mentally *
*Prepares rant because I have no where else to rant and I'm also very bored right now… *
I'm working on a writing project with four of my friends. It was fun, except one of my friends basically took over the whole project and made her character the most important. We arranged a meeting to talk to her about it, except she didn't show, so we started a different project without her to take a break.
She found out, and she's decides she's in the story too, and basically makes a copy of one of the characters we're already using and making the rest of us insignificant like always. We meet up again without her and decide we're going to tell her she can't, the answer is no, plus the fact that she's been cyberbullying on text. Extept IRL, she still treats us like her best friends and hasn't brought it up since.
I have no clue if we should still tell her our answer and get it over with or wait until she asks about it
*All mental stability is flung out the window *
*Debates *

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Dies mentally *
*Prepares rant because I have no where else to rant and I'm also very bored right now… *
I'm working on a writing project with four of my friends. It was fun, except one of my friends basically took over the whole project and made her character the most important. We arranged a meeting to talk to her about it, except she didn't show, so we started a different project without her to take a break.
She found out, and she's decides she's in the story too, and basically makes a copy of one of the characters we're already using and making the rest of us insignificant like always. We meet up again without her and decide we're going to tell her she can't, the answer is no, plus the fact that she's been cyberbullying on text. Extept IRL, she still treats us like her best friends and hasn't brought it up since.
I have no clue if we should still tell her our answer and get it over with or wait until she asks about it
*Debates *

I think you should just tell her

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should
but she's also the kind of person who screams and cries and throws fits and is a jerk if she doesn't get what she wants
And I think the friends I'm working with are slightly scared of that because this friend is also fairly popular and can be… is stupid the right word? I don't even know.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should
but she's also the kind of person who screams and cries and throws fits and is a jerk if she doesn't get what she wants
And I think the friends I'm working with are slightly scared of that because this friend is also fairly popular and can be… is stupid the right word? I don't even know.

Hmmm
I think you should tell her directly, but in a non-harsh way?

This makes sense in my head but I suck at converting thoughts to comprehendible sentences.

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

ugh, I'm sorry, that sounds tough. best of luck, whatever you decide to do

@spacebluelily language

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

god i wish i could help y'all with this friend of yours. I'd put her in her place so fucking quickly

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

god i wish i could help y'all with this friend of yours. I'd put her in her place so fucking quickly

I can break her kneecaps for you?

@spacebluelily language

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

i have the power of the chancla (and hurtful Spanish insults that make you wanna die) on my side, i can help

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

i have the power of the chancla (and hurtful Spanish insults that make you wanna die) on my side, i can help

And I can translate those Spanish insults for the people who don't understand them!! (Yay, learning Spanish since kindergarten!)

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

And I can translate those Spanish insults for the people who don't understand them!! (Yay, learning Spanish since kindergarten!)

I wish… haha
we decided we'd tell her after school so
let's see how this goes :)

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

I wish… haha

Good luck!! Don't die!

@spacebluelily language

*Dies mentally *
*Debates *

And I know we should

I wish… haha

Good luck!! Don't die!

If you do die, we'll avenge you!!!

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

If this ain’t the truth

Facts. Georgia, we chilling at 76 ish