forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

There is a REALLY cute girl in the library

I want to go talk to her

But at the same time I don't

One of my friends who's here with me knows who it is. The other thinks I'm straight.

This is fun.

Update: I am now sitting across from the girl and my friend knows I'm not straight

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I want to go talk to her

One of my friends who's here with me knows who it is. The other thinks I'm straight.

This is fun.

Update: I am now sitting across from the girl and my friend knows I'm not straight

Update #2: My friend is sitting with us now and is trying to get me to talk to the girl. There will be blood.

@-LemonTail- language

I want to go talk to her

This is fun.

Update #2: My friend is sitting with us now and is trying to get me to talk to the girl. There will be blood.

I see

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I want to go talk to her

This is fun.

I see

Indeed

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

screeches
OKAY
so i lost the lil tip thingy to my earbuds and I can't find it anywhere, and I'm super sad about it.
I'm ordering new ones so I can replace them but they won't come for a while and now I have to go without earbuds for a while and I'm mad >:(
honestly I'd take the opportunity to get wireless ones if I wasn't broke lol

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

I want to go talk to her

This is fun.

Allow Your powers of infinite rizz to flow through you. Talk to her!

@-LemonTail- language

screeches
OKAY
so i lost the lil tip thingy to my earbuds and I can't find it anywhere, and I'm super sad about it.
I'm ordering new ones so I can replace them but they won't come for a while and now I have to go without earbuds for a while and I'm mad >:(
honestly I'd take the opportunity to get wireless ones if I wasn't broke lol

Ughhh I hate when that happens

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I want to go talk to her

This is fun.

Allow Your powers of infinite rizz to flow through you. Talk to her!

I did! ^^

Neither of us said much, but yeah

@Musical_Queen

Guess who got sick and lost their voice and is now presenting next week!!!! The paper and presentation are due before class tomorrow (Roughly noon) and I'm almost done with the paper. Also, this paper has made me wonder things. It's on bipolar disorder, something that in recent months I was afraid I had (Bipolar I), but I never reached the full extent for all of the requirements. After some research for this paper, I'm a little curious now if I might have cyclothymic disorder (the easiest way to put it is that it's not as severe as bipolar, but it is more chronic). However, I'm scared to talk to someone about this because last time it was about me potentially having ADD and a couple people have just brushed me off saying that "I'm a female and we tend to self-diagnose"

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

WHy are you learning so many in JUNIOR YEAR?????? I'm senior and yeah, junior suxxxx senior is hands down the best tho if you are caught up on credits.

WHy are you learning so many in JUNIOR YEAR?????? I'm senior and yeah, junior suxxxx senior is hands down the best tho if you are caught up on credits.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Fr tho!
I busted out all my credits as soon as I could and I literally only had one class in senior year it was great (also did running start tho so that helped lol)

@CaseyJ group

I prolly have like 90% of mine to get a standard diploma, but like, i'm going for advanced, sadly i was to lazy last year to go for an associates, (my high school is partnered with a community college so high schoolers can get associates before they even graduate)