forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

OMG MY POOR DOG
I'm at the table and she was whining so I called her and she came frolicking in, all excited but she B O N K E D her lil head on the table XD

XD ohhhh nooooo! Poor thing!!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

OMG MY POOR DOG
I'm at the table and she was whining so I called her and she came frolicking in, all excited but she B O N K E D her lil head on the table XD

Noooooooo!!

Is she ok?

Deleted user

I want a no-bake cookie SO bad but that is STOOPID of me cos I was literally just sick yesterday

its not stupid
no bakes are delicious

very true but like
ik it will hurt my stomach but I want it anyway
scolds myself Make good choices, Gabs!

no bakes are worth it tho

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

OMG MY POOR DOG

Noooooooo!!

Is she ok?

She’s fine lol, just a drama Queen
My lil babyyyy

Deleted user

OMG MY POOR DOG

Noooooooo!!

Is she ok?

My lil babyyyy

send pic of her!

@spacebluelily language

we made blueberry muffins only for them to not cook in time before the ring bell. idk what she expected i mean it's a 30 min bake time on a short day???? like she should've saved them for Tuesday

Deleted user

we made blueberry muffins only for them to not cook in time before the ring bell. idk what she expected i mean it's a 30 min bake time on a short day???? like she should've saved them for Tuesday

sad

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

OMG MY POOR DOG

Noooooooo!!

Is she ok?

My lil babyyyy

send pic of her!

Uh… idk how lol
She’s a chocolate lab tho and so is my other dog, they’re brother and sister and so cute

Deleted user

Hahah don't you love when you thought/knew you had a week to prepare for a play and then your director gies "haha guys yk how opening night is next thursday? well haha jk we're actually performing on monday as well and this has just been decided and we are now doing it according to me btw i just made this desicion if i didnt say so already also come in at 8:30 AM on Saturday bc we need to cram everything in NOW!
Anyways.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Hahah don't you love when you thought/knew you had a week to prepare for a play and then your director gies "haha guys yk how opening night is next thursday? well haha jk we're actually performing on monday as well and this has just been decided and we are now doing it according to me btw i just made this desicion if i didnt say so already also come in at 8:30 AM on Saturday bc we need to cram everything in NOW!
Anyways.

Wow

Deleted user

Anyways.

Wow

IM HAVING A SEIZURE WE LITERALLY HAVE 2 MORE REHEARSALS WAH

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Anyways.

Wow

IM HAVING A SEIZURE WE LITERALLY HAVE 2 MORE REHEARSALS WAH

IT'LL BE OK

And if it don't work out, you can turn around