forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I recently came up with a few oc voice claims and I feel accomplished ^^

Deleted user

I just found a drawing that I did when I was like 6. It's… Belle and Gaston's wedding reception, and the beast's head is taxidermied on the wall…

nahhhh

Deleted user

I've determined who my designated emotional support person is after 6 months of living here

@CaseyJ group

AHHHHH!!!! :D I am writing a play for a like competition thing where a theater will act out the winners right. Like national thing. And my teacher loves what I have so far, She laughed!

Deleted user

I am so drained right now, but I've got 3 huge tests this week, a bunch of homework, my final project (based around the week we chose is when we present), I have like 5 different peoples birthdays that people want me to do something, I am giving blood for the first time in a couple years (thats freaking me out), and I'm finally starting shooting lessons. I don't even have the energy to watch Youtube right now

that is scary
when you dont have enough energy to watch youtube, you should go to the hospital bc that is scary

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Sooooooo I thought it would be a good idea to flirt with my ex's brother… He flirted back… heh

DON'T YOU DARE

I had been flirting with everyone at the table anyway. He was just there, so he was in my path of destruction.

Deleted user

Sooooooo I thought it would be a good idea to flirt with my ex's brother… He flirted back… heh

DON'T YOU DARE

I had been flirting with everyone at the table anyway. He was just there, so he was in my path of destruction.

it would probably piss off ur ex
i say its a good idea

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

DON'T YOU DARE

i say its a good idea

It's not my intention to piss him off, I recently found out that my friend flat-out lied to me about him cheating, so it's her I'm mad at haha

Deleted user

DON'T YOU DARE

i say its a good idea

It's not my intention to piss him off, I recently found out that my friend flat-out lied to me about him cheating, so it's her I'm mad at haha

i would be too

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

DON'T YOU DARE

i say its a good idea

i would be too

Yep. The worst thing is, she's playing the victim, she keeps telling me that I hurt her and not the other way around.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Okay
Gotta do my hyperfixation rant real quick.
AC BLACK FLAG LEGIT ALMOST MADE ME CRY
MEANIES
like it was actually rlly sad and the soundtrack and the voice acting/dialogue
Rlly depressing.
So yeah.

@Musical_Queen

Welp, today it rained, I felt numb all day, I drove for 3 hours for the heck of it, cried for one of those hours, donated blood, finished my homework up until Saturday, ditched class, and my shooting partner cancelled on me. IDK if today was a good day or not. I'm sad that it rained and I didn't have the energy to go goblin though

@icariaswings

I have a creative writing assignment due on sunday that I've known about for a couple weeks and am struggling to get anything downnnn. I have an idea but can't get it started. It requires me to write from the first person perspective of child which i want to perfect. ughhhhhh. I like my idea and usually writing is easy after i know what I want to do but this is my first time showing something to my whole class and it's scaryyyyy. I don't want tooo.
Thanks for coming to my rant. you may or may not get updates. Any advice for writers block that i may not have tried (I have tried a lot) would be much apreciated

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have a creative writing assignment due on sunday that I've known about for a couple weeks and am struggling to get anything downnnn. I have an idea but can't get it started. It requires me to write from the first person perspective of child which i want to perfect. ughhhhhh. I like my idea and usually writing is easy after i know what I want to do but this is my first time showing something to my whole class and it's scaryyyyy. I don't want tooo.
Thanks for coming to my rant. you may or may not get updates. Any advice for writers block that i may not have tried (I have tried a lot) would be much apreciated

I feel your pain, my friend
honestly I'm still trying to figure out writers block myself, but something that helps me sometimes is write your first draft SOLEY for the purpose of existing. Don't try and make it perfect, just focus on getting it down (I've heard that setting self-rewards works for some, like having a good snack when you're done or something). Literally the only criteria for draft 1 is making it exist, because you can edit a bad draft, you can't edit an empty page.
Once you've got it existing, then you go in for edits, cuts, sometimes an extra set of eyes really helps.
Idk if this is helpful at all, if it's not, I'm sorry, friend. Wishing you luck, though!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Digital media major here! (Pssssttt! It means I do everything from news writing to tv and radio, and creative writing!) You said a first person perspective of a child? How about the first time they crawl or roll over in the grass and look up at the sky? Talk of feelings and sensations. Make the reader really see the sky through the eyes of the child. What do you see? What do you feel? What do you hear? What do you smell? You can venture into taste, but that is not completely necessary in this case. Creative writing is all about getting your reader to connect and feel to you. Humans are deeply emotional, even if some of us don’t like to admit it.