forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Today, someone called monkeys beautiful. He also called me a monkey. Am I beautiful?

The better question is probably 'does he consider me beautiful?' If the answer is yes, run quickly in the other direction. -_-

Deleted user

Made the mistake of telling my gym teacher that I haven't eaten anything since a cookie yesterday. Got sent to the nurse's. Started sobbing. Help.

@Musical_Queen

I am in the post-drome stage of my 3-day migraine and I have math homework, an 8 hour shift (today is my short day), and a family dinner to get through tonight. I am definitely in my partial hungover phase

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I decided that it would be a great idea to use shampoo that I'm allergic to…

If it’s green tea and rosemary, it’s supposed to feel Minty

It was mango coconut or something like that

What brand?

Alba Botanica

Deleted user

So apparently there was a police chase at my school while I was at Starbucks?

WAIT WHAT?? SERIOUSLY WHATS GOING ON AT OUR SCHOOL TODAY???

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

So apparently there was a police chase at my school while I was at Starbucks?

WAIT WHAT?? SERIOUSLY WHATS GOING ON AT OUR SCHOOL TODAY???

I don't know! My friends told me as I was walking down the hall (I think it's the 100 hall? I don't know, it's the one that Nation's room is in) that there was a police officer chasing a kid through the school, apparently the kid had drugs or something.

@spacebluelily language

*Sarcasm * Hooray
Our school just blocked everything that kept the students sane
then blocked every way to get around the blocks
Midnight hates life even more now
People are literally starting to try and riot now

help

my school did the same thing a while ago :(((

though….for some reason….disney+ is still unblocked…

@Musical_Queen

apparently there was a kid who stole $10K worth of stuff from a house and got caught on camera (Like an idiot) and campus got shut down so theu could arrest him

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

*Sarcasm * Hooray
Our school just blocked everything that kept the students sane
then blocked every way to get around the blocks
Midnight hates life even more now
People are literally starting to try and riot now

help

my school did the same thing a while ago :(((

though….for some reason….disney+ is still unblocked…

At least that's something
someone found a way around the blocks and we have probably a week before the school finds out about it, so…

@Musical_Queen

i had exactly two things make me smile in the last 72 hours and they were both songs. First was that song thats been popular on tiktok, the Bad Hair Day song, idk why but its fun and the other one was Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) by MIKA, and that one came on and, I've had really bad body dismorphia recently, and that just made me smile today

Deleted user

One of my friends took me on a late night joyride while we sung along to The Greatest Showman. It's 11PM. I'm a Freshman. I have 9AM church tomorrow. I make great life choices.

I ALSO GRR UDGAKLHGHJDGHJDGHA HAVE REHEARSALS ALMOST EVERY DAY UNTIL THE SHOW (March 2-4) AND THE ONLY DAYS I DONT HAVE REHEARSAL ARE THIS MONDAY, SATURDAY, NEXT MONDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW (Ofc, we dont rehearse on Sundays either) SHES KEEPING US UNTIL 7 AFTER FOR ALL OF THEM SASAAAAAAAAA I WAS 30 MINUTES LATE FOR WORK YESTERDAY BECAUSE SHE KEPT US AND NOW IM SCARED