forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm blasting music (Welcome to the Black Parade, Boys Will be Bugs, Good Charlotte, etc.) and surprisingly nobody has called me emo (Except my friend)

I wonder who that friend was?? Hmmmm?
Couldn't be me

Haha

I have no ideaaa

Deleted user

I FOUND SOMEONE FROM NOTEBOOK.AI ON PIXILAER AND THEY RECOGNIZED ME

Deleted user

I had my friend give me ibuprofen and it made me feel worse… side effects of drinking nothing and eating a cookie all day

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll this class I want to take, is only offered at 6:45 in the AM.
that's unholy, this is a crime against humanity and every collage student to walk this green earth.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Ya'll this class I want to take, is only offered at 6:45 in the AM.
that's unholy, this is a crime against humanity and every collage student to walk this green earth.

That is very much a crime against humanity!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I decided that it would be a great idea to use shampoo that I'm allergic to…

If it’s green tea and rosemary, it’s supposed to feel Minty

It was mango coconut or something like that

Deleted user

is it bad that i feel like most of my friends are people online that i dont even know

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My family recently started rewatching A Series of Unfortunate events, and I don't think the theme song will ever not be stuck in my head…

There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the wayyyyy every single episode is nothing but dismayyyyyy

Deleted user

Today, someone called monkeys beautiful. He also called me a monkey. Am I beautiful?

@spacebluelily language

my parents confiscated my phone thinking that without it I'll have to actually do my work. I'm not sure what that's supposed to solve considering that even without i still don't do my work.