forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My family and I were watching Fantastic Beasts, and I got up to get water, and then I noticed that the ENTIRE KITCHEN was flooded… So then, for the next hour, I was soaking up water with towels and ringing them out into the sink… Instead of gazing longingly at Newt Scamander…

@spacebluelily language

Man I’m so happy from the Nintendo direct dopamine so boosted I put makeup on since I had the energy

Anyone else happy from all the announcements

honestly was shocked when they announced ghost trick was coming to Nintendo Switch

Deleted user

When he ghosted me for 45 minutes but he doesn't know that I'm an expert at this game and ghost him for a whole 3 minutes

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Man I’m so happy from the Nintendo direct dopamine so boosted I put makeup on since I had the energy

honestly was shocked when they announced ghost trick was coming to Nintendo Switch

I am really excited about the Splatoon 3 dlc

I prepared to make my wallet cry because professor Layton is back
it’s been ten years

@spacebluelily language

I am really excited about the Splatoon 3 dlc

I prepared to make my wallet cry because professor Layton is back
it’s been ten years

I saw that too and I was like??? It's back??? Idk why I'm excited considering I haven't played a single game but still!!

Deleted user

my parents confiscated my phone thinking that without it I'll have to actually do my work. I'm not sure what that's supposed to solve considering that even without i still don't do my work.

aint that the truth

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

my parents confiscated my phone thinking that without it I'll have to actually do my work. I'm not sure what that's supposed to solve considering that even without i still don't do my work.

aint that the truth

This is everything in life…

@Musical_Queen

I hate most of the extended family on my mom's side (my grandparents are decent most of the time, and I like one aunt), so what do I do? I reach out via letter to my great aunt on my dad's side because she is "one of the good family members" according to my father

Deleted user

I rewrote the words to Devil Town by Cavetown

Because Yes

Omg I love that song

Deleted user

I FINALLY HAVE PERMISSION TO KICK MY BEST FRIEND'S EX

Yep

kick him hard