forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@-LemonTail- language

I FINALLY HAVE PERMISSION TO KICK MY BEST FRIEND'S EX

Yep

kick him hard

He was kicked this morning, and accused of cheating on me, and he just smiled.

I'm seriously gonna murder him

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yep

kick him hard

I'm seriously gonna murder him

Maybe don't do that

Deleted user

Yep

kick him hard

??????!

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

I got a merit for my grade 8 piano exam and I know I 'shouldn't be disappointed' but I am because I worked my hands off and now it just feels like maybe I didn't try hard enough or something and I don't know what to do next in my piano journey like do I try again or leave it or what. I will feel okay in a little while but I am not feeling too okay right now

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I got a merit for my grade 8 piano exam and I know I 'shouldn't be disappointed' but I am because I worked my hands off and now it just feels like maybe I didn't try hard enough or something and I don't know what to do next in my piano journey like do I try again or leave it or what. I will feel okay in a little while but I am not feeling too okay right now

I completely understand, semi-pro flute player of 12 years here

Deleted user

realized a couple of minutes ago that my Chromebook was not charging

F in chat for the non charging chromie homie

F

F

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm thinking about the time me and my friend completely blew the mind of our guy friend with how fast we can get an elastic from our wrists to out hair- To us, it was very unimpressive, but he was in complete shock for a good minute.

Deleted user

realized a couple of minutes ago that my Chromebook was not charging

F in chat for the non charging chromie homie

F

F

F

F

F

F

f

Deleted user

Collegiate buds. (Potentially HS) Especially journalism homies, do you guys find it difficult to write in AP style and then switch to MLA for essays for English classes?

i HATE mla formatting
its the worst!

@-LemonTail- language

I'm thinking about the time me and my friend completely blew the mind of our guy friend with how fast we can get an elastic from our wrists to out hair- To us, it was very unimpressive, but he was in complete shock for a good minute.

Yes at first Cinnamon did it, and he didn't believe her than I did it and he was indeed shocked for a good minute.