forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@-LemonTail- language

I'm in Driver's Ed, but instead of learning about Driver's Ed stuff, the sub is talking about the preamble to the US Constitution

Oh geez lol
Well at least it was educational ig
My drivers Ed instructor wasted like half an hour of class talking about how much he loved mince meat pie, and ranted about how people don’t like it with raisins, I think?
Then he gave us each one of those huge gourmet suckers
He was weird

My driver's ed teacher literally told me to get into the car and I drove us through a busy city and he told me to turn into a coffee shop and he got out and got coffee. I was just a free (high risk) Uber.

Oh my gosh lol haha
he didn't get you coffee!!
That is sad

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm in Driver's Ed, but instead of learning about Driver's Ed stuff, the sub is talking about the preamble to the US Constitution

Oh geez lol
Well at least it was educational ig
My drivers Ed instructor wasted like half an hour of class talking about how much he loved mince meat pie, and ranted about how people don’t like it with raisins, I think?
Then he gave us each one of those huge gourmet suckers
He was weird

My driver's ed teacher literally told me to get into the car and I drove us through a busy city and he told me to turn into a coffee shop and he got out and got coffee. I was just a free (high risk) Uber.

Oh my gosh lol haha
he didn't get you coffee!!
That is sad

He did get me a regular doughnut though. It was an alright day.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just binge watched some documentaries on Goatman and was working on my blanket. I call it Crochet and Crime Documentaries, even though it was not a crime documentary nor was I crocheting. I'm just a sucker for alliteration and I didn't like Crime Documentaries and Crafting

GOATMAN!
Dancing on your bridge goatman!

Deleted user

tomorrow is a job shadow day for my school, where basically we just get excused from school to watch our parents work
my dad works from home
i get a free day of just sitting around in my basement
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

tomorrow is a job shadow day for my school, where basically we just get excused from school to watch our parents work
my dad works from home
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Luckyyy

Deleted user

my dad works from home
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Luckyyy

IKR!!!

Deleted user

LOL LONG VENT RANTISH THING IGNORE IF YOU WANT

Okay so i was at rehearsals and I got a text. I was informed of something that was.. well, unpleasant to say the least. I tried to ignore it, but texts kept coming in. Muted my phone. Horrible thoughts came in through my brain. I kind of retreated to a corner and put my head down. Sometimes blocking other people out was better, and sometimes it was worse. It was always a 50/50 chance. This time, it made it worse. I should have assumed so much would happen. The first person to come over was my cousin. I couldn't tell her what was wrong, because it involved my family. I couldn't have her telling anyone else, or having a bad impression on them. She talked to me for a bit, said she'd always be there to help me. Rushed on stage right after that. Okay, maybe one person cared about me. As that thought crossed my mind, one of my other friends passed by and nudged me with a prop stick. The conversation went almost the exact same as a conversation the previous rehearsal. He asked if I was okay. Not exactly. He asked what was wrong. I couldn't tell him. He asked if there was anything he could do to help. No, I can't even do anything to help. Though, this time he just knelt down and hugged me. No further conversation. He just told me to text him if I ever needed anything.

Sobbed my eyes out the second he walked away.

We were supervising the Theater stand for 8th grade orientation, and everyone was constantly pulling me back into the hustle of things when they noticed me drifting. I'm so grateful for all of them. [Side note: I'm a Freshman and all of these people were Juniors and Seniors, so I kind of felt like I was being pulled up to their level and babied at the same time] It was one of the best nights I've had in a while.

I love my friends and family so much, and it's gonna pain me to leave them. I simply can't leave them now, it's gotten to a point where it's gonna hurt more if I leave them than when I left my friends in Vegas. I'm not ready yet, and I'm not sure if I'll ever see them again. It's not something I'm ready to face. Even the sheer thought of leaving them makes me want to cry my eyes out. Being stuck with, yet again, my dysfunctional family. Being told, yet again, to start over a new life, that we'd be sticking around for a while. And then they move us away again. And again. And again.

If you happen to be someone I know reading this, know that I love you guys. Wouldn't trade you for anything. And I'll miss you so damn much when I inevitably have to leave you again. Take this as a message to appreciate the people you have while you've still got them. Live in the moment when you can. Focusing on the future is for lame people. I mean, unless you're a senior in high school. Then you might need to focus on the future a bit.

Also, my PM's are open if anyone's going through something and wants to talk<3

TED TALK OVER

@CaseyJ group

I've been through so much sh*t in the past 12 hours, I just want to roll over and die. I almost got sent to jail. Might have made a huge mistake. And just yk accused of doing a lot.

Deleted user

I've been through so much sh*t in the past 12 hours, I just want to roll over and die. I almost got sent to jail. Might have made a huge mistake. And just yk accused of doing a lot.

Woah, if you don't mind me asking, what happened? Are you okay? Well, probably not, but that sounds shitty dude. I'm sorry

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Woah, if you don't mind me asking, what happened? Are you okay? Well, probably not, but that sounds shitty dude. I'm sorry

Homie are you good? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Deleted user

I'd love to talk about it, but like, dont want to make anyone uncomfortable.

You have full permission to PM me. And I promise you that you won't make me uncomfortable. I've seen and dealt with some really unimaginable mess.

same
you can totally PM me
i am open to talking about other peoples messes
(this is where my 3 years of therapy will come in handy)
promise you wont make me uncomfortable.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

*Sarcasm * Hooray
Our school just blocked everything that kept the students sane
then blocked every way to get around the blocks
Midnight hates life even more now
People are literally starting to try and riot now
…
help

@CaseyJ group

*Sarcasm * Hooray
Our school just blocked everything that kept the students sane
then blocked every way to get around the blocks
Midnight hates life even more now
People are literally starting to try and riot now
…
help

Rip most my things are blocked too. Gnomes piss me off.

@-LemonTail- language

I'm blasting music (Welcome to the Black Parade, Boys Will be Bugs, Good Charlotte, etc.) and surprisingly nobody has called me emo (Except my friend)

I wonder who that friend was?? Hmmmm?
Couldn't be me