forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

WOOOOOOOOOO Okay, so guess who's bored and wants to write but has a sad lack of motivation? And who is also going to ask for help?
Give me writing prompts that I could use for a large family, all of which are clinically insane.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

380 mg of caffeine is officially too much for me

Homie I have been medically diagnosed with a genetic mutation that will let me consume up to 1200 mg of caffeine with little effect to how fast my heart beats and how it affects my cognitive function. It terrifies the doctors that come into look at me. Based on that knowledge that also explains why I need double and sometimes triple doses of medication.

WOOOOOOOOOO Okay, so guess who's bored and wants to write but has a sad lack of motivation? And who is also going to ask for help?
Give me writing prompts that I could use for a large family, all of which are clinically insane.

I will as soon as I am cognitively able. I have an 8am class. It is 3am for me. I have to get up at 7am. I am too far gone.

@-LemonTail- language

Midnight has officially been appeased…

Olive Garden?

yes
Now I'm craving Olive Garden salad and breadsticks even more

I haven't been to Olive Garden in years… Now I really want to

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE OLIVE GARDENNNN

i still smell olive garden salad
i celebrated my birthday there even though it wasnt my birthday
cant turn down free food!

Exactly!
I tried the mousse and I still think the chocolate lasagna is better

i want olive garden, as well. Also, the lunchroom is still miserable for anyone who knew about that…

*sCaReD sHuDdEr *

Man… now I want Olive Garden too. I haven't been there in a while.

Never been there-

You have a sad life
You should go to Olive Garden
But then again, I've only been there once-

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Our principle forced ALL of the people in my grade into the schools TINY cafeteria for lunch. Midnight and I are dying because of it….
help

Your principal really doesn’t understand why different lunch shifts exist????

Nope
we all hate him

Olive Garden?

yes

Exactly!

i want olive garden, as well. Also, the lunchroom is still miserable for anyone who knew about that…

*sCaReD sHuDdEr *

Never been there-

You have a sad life

*GASP * That's sad

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

our lunch hall is pretty good with people coming in and out but the lunch queue is a whole other story. more people join the side of the lunch queue than the back and the younger years have zero respect when it comes to pushing in

Deleted user

Olive Garden?

yes

Exactly!

*sCaReD sHuDdEr *

Never been there-

You have a sad life

*GASP * That's sad

that is so sad
:(

@IamNOTachickenok

Our principle forced ALL of the people in my grade into the schools TINY cafeteria for lunch. Midnight and I are dying because of it….
help

Your principal really doesn’t understand why different lunch shifts exist????

we have two grades in our school, and so we do actually have two lunches~ but our grade had like, 600+ kids

wE nEeD mOrE sHiFtS pEr GrAdE

our principal is a nice guy. just a stupid descision!

Poocheez

I can get rid of a housefly any day but once something bigger comes into the house its all over for me and then I turn into a small screaming child with no functionality to get rid of the bug :)

@CaseyJ group

I can get rid of a housefly any day but once something bigger comes into the house its all over for me and then I turn into a small screaming child with no functionality to get rid of the bug :)

Yes.

Yes.

This is truth

@IamNOTachickenok

Yes.

This is truth

indeed, it is

Deleted user

Yes.

This is truth

indeed, it is

very much truth
mmmmmm good truths
(i am a cryptic now)
heehee
anybody get the reference?

Yes.

This is truth

indeed, it is

very much truth
mmmmmm good truths
(i am a cryptic now)
heehee

Wow Midnight

Yes.

This is truth

indeed, it is

very much truth
mmmmmm good truths
(i am a cryptic now)
heehee

Wow Midnight

Deleted user

Yes.

This is truth

indeed, it is

very much truth
mmmmmm good truths
(i am a cryptic now)
heehee

Wow Midnight

i know
im sorry

Deleted user

I'm in Driver's Ed, but instead of learning about Driver's Ed stuff, the sub is talking about the preamble to the US Constitution

LMAO WHAT

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I'm in Driver's Ed, but instead of learning about Driver's Ed stuff, the sub is talking about the preamble to the US Constitution

Oh geez lol
Well at least it was educational ig
My drivers Ed instructor wasted like half an hour of class talking about how much he loved mince meat pie, and ranted about how people don’t like it with raisins, I think?
Then he gave us each one of those huge gourmet suckers
He was weird

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Oh geez lol
My drivers Ed instructor wasted like half an hour of class talking about how much he loved mince meat pie, and ranted about how people don’t like it with raisins, I think?
He was weird

That's… Interesting

I saw my driver's ed teacher at the pool yesterday, which was strange. I was playing the ukulele because I didn't feel like swimming, and he noticed and said that I should play for the class at some point… So I might be performing soon…

Oh geez lol
He was weird

My driver's ed teacher literally told me to get into the car and I drove us through a busy city and he told me to turn into a coffee shop and he got out and got coffee. I was just a free (high risk) Uber.