A moment of silence for Sirius Black

Press F to pay respects
F

f

F

F

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

So i just gotta say this;
I do a lot of video editing for fun and I make videos for my friends a lot; I was going back and watching videos that I put together for my friends when we graduated and the highlights of that summer, and I realized that graduating high school and that summer was like, the best time of my life so far and I love my friends and it was incredible, and we could just go do fun stuff and felt really free and had a blast all summer and I miss that but I worry that I won't reach that feeling again.
does that make sense to anyone?

High school is amazing I can't argue. I'm a senior and I actually wish I was in fifth grade again, where I didn't have to worry about a job or what im going to do for money and how I'm going to afford to eat this week and whatnot. Ah, what I would give to be a kid again.

@Musical_Queen

I have a huge paper and presentation due Tuesday morning and I haven't started yet and I can't find the motivation to do it, but I also can't ask for an extension because we have to present it to the class and I'm screwed

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

So i just gotta say this;
I do a lot of video editing for fun and I make videos for my friends a lot; I was going back and watching videos that I put together for my friends when we graduated and the highlights of that summer, and I realized that graduating high school and that summer was like, the best time of my life so far and I love my friends and it was incredible, and we could just go do fun stuff and felt really free and had a blast all summer and I miss that but I worry that I won't reach that feeling again.
does that make sense to anyone?

High school is amazing I can't argue. I'm a senior and I actually wish I was in fifth grade again, where I didn't have to worry about a job or what im going to do for money and how I'm going to afford to eat this week and whatnot. Ah, what I would give to be a kid again.

haha I miss elementary (cept for the bullies rip) and BIG MOOD
I def don't miss Junior year or most of Senior year, but Freshman was good, and graduation week (really the only part of senior year I liked)
now I just wanna drop outta college rip

I have a huge paper and presentation due Tuesday morning and I haven't started yet and I can't find the motivation to do it, but I also can't ask for an extension because we have to present it to the class and I'm screwed

UGH this is such a mood, motivation is stupid sometimes.
BEst of luck tho, hope you kick butt :)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

My dad asked me to clean my room, and then said "I'm dead serious"

So then I said "No, Sirus is dead Sirius."

I'm sad now

Omg noooooo

Press F to pay respects
F

f

F

F

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

My dad asked me to clean my room, and then said "I'm dead serious"

So then I said "No, Sirus is dead Sirius."

I'm sad now

Omg noooooo

Press F to pay respects
F

f

F

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

PERFORMING BRIGHT STAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO GO SEE IT!!!!!!

SAMEEEE

ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT? WE SHOULD MEET UP AND GO SEE IT

Wait on the school's website it says opening night is March 2nd.

OMG
so I was getting ready for class and this video that my 8th grade history teacher showed us just randomly popped into my head that I had totally forgotten about so obviously I had to go find it

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

There is a REALLY cute girl in the library

I want to go talk to her

But at the same time I don't

One of my friends who's here with me knows who it is. The other thinks I'm straight.

This is fun.