forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have a new favorite TV show and it's beautiful and amazing and makes me so happy and every frekin episode so far has made me cry (in a good way) and I'm on season 2 of 3 lol
its wonderful and amazing <3

Oooo what is the show?

it's called The Chosen and it's basically a narrative of the life of Jesus and it's absolutely amazing and it's not stuffy or stiff or anything, it's got so much personality to it and it can actually be pretty funny. It just makes my whole day when I watch it and I've learned a lot from it because it's very accurate in terms of historical context and actual quotes. I absolutely love it!!!!

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTTT
literally most people I talk to don't know what it is
andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and Peter crack me up lol they are so funny

I know!
I love Matthew he's just so socially awkward and reminds me of me :)

Matthew is great, I honestly feel kinda bad for him, but I love the constant reminders from Jesus and Philip, and when Matthew reminds himself that the world will try to name you for your sins, but with Jesus, they are in the past and he calls you by your name, not your sins.
I saw a post on Pinterest that said the Enemy knows your name but calls you by your sin, but Jesus sees your sin and he calls you by your name. I just found that very encouraging, especially being the same day I watched that episode. :)

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I have a new favorite TV show and it's beautiful and amazing and makes me so happy and every frekin episode so far has made me cry (in a good way) and I'm on season 2 of 3 lol

Oooo what is the show?

it's called The Chosen and it's basically a narrative of the life of Jesus and it's absolutely amazing and it's not stuffy or stiff or anything, it's got so much personality to it and it can actually be pretty funny. It just makes my whole day when I watch it and I've learned a lot from it because it's very accurate in terms of historical context and actual quotes. I absolutely love it!!!!

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTTT
literally most people I talk to don't know what it is
andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and Peter crack me up lol they are so funny

I know!
I love Matthew he's just so socially awkward and reminds me of me :)

Matthew is great, I honestly feel kinda bad for him, but I love the constant reminders from Jesus and Philip, and when Matthew reminds himself that the world will try to name you for your sins, but with Jesus, they are in the past and he calls you by your name, not your sins.
I saw a post on Pinterest that said the Enemy knows your name but calls you by your sin, but Jesus sees your sin and he calls you by your name. I just found that very encouraging, especially being the same day I watched that episode. :)

I love that! Especially the thing in Pinterest, that's so true.
The Chosen just seems to hit right where you need it :)

seriously though :)
I was watching it in my car the other day while I was waiting for someone and I had just been praying for a specific thing I've been struggling with the past few months, and I turned it on where I left off and that exact episode was completely centered around what I had been praying for and I just felt this sense of peace come over me and it was like God saying "I see you, and your prayers are not going to go unanswered. Just hang on to Me."
It was incredible.

I was watching it in my car the other day while I was waiting for someone and I had just been praying for a specific thing I've been struggling with the past few months, and I turned it on where I left off and that exact episode was completely centered around what I had been praying for and I just felt this sense of peace come over me and it was like God saying "I see you, and your prayers are not going to go unanswered. Just hang on to Me."
It was incredible.

Wow :) I've had quite a few experiences with that as well. It's almost magical :)

It was incredible.

Wow :) I've had quite a few experiences with that as well. It's almost magical :)

YUSSSSS JESUSSSSSS

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Oooo what is the show?

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

ME TOO!!!! It is absolutely brilliant!!! Probably one of the best retellings I’ve ever seen!
I actually went to see the season 2 premier in theaters and got goosebumps when the Disciples were praying!

Deleted user

All you guys talking about your junior and senior years of high school and not me being on my Sophomore, almost Junior year of college.

lol freshman year… of high school

Oooo what is the show?

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

ME TOO!!!! It is absolutely brilliant!!! Probably one of the best retellings I’ve ever seen!
I actually went to see the season 2 premier in theaters and got goosebumps when the Disciples were praying!

screeches in Bible

Everyone is talking about The Chosen in like 2-3 different chat strands and I want to respond but I'm not sure which strand of comments to respond to.

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Everyone is talking about The Chosen in like 2-3 different chat strands and I want to respond but I'm not sure which strand of comments to respond to.

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

Seriously?!?!? Which other chats?!?!?

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

@-LemonTail- language

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

I meant to say comment strands aaaaa sorry
We should totally make a chat just talking about The Chosen

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

I 100% agree with this!!! YES

Deleted user

Guys. Today we reviewed fallacies in debate and i realized that you cannot point out a fallacy without doing a fallacy yourself. SO WHY DO WE POINT OUT FALLACIES?!?!?!?!?

Guys. Today we reviewed fallacies in debate and i realized that you cannot point out a fallacy without doing a fallacy yourself. SO WHY DO WE POINT OUT FALLACIES?!?!?!?!?

To make life more complicated

@-LemonTail- language

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

YESSSS

Deleted user

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

YESSSS

yes

@-LemonTail- language

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

YESSSS

yes

Who wants to make it?

LE GASP
WHICH OTHER CHATS
I must know

CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN
CHOSEN

YESSSS