forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

I prolly have like 90% of mine to get a standard diploma, but like, i'm going for advanced, sadly i was to lazy last year to go for an associates, (my high school is partnered with a community college so high schoolers can get associates before they even graduate)

That's what my friend did. I could have done that if I didn't have a breakdown pre-covid junior year and my mom made me not do it

Deleted user

to everyone who said opening was the 2nd, we added a performance of Bright Star onto yesterday. There will be more people on opening tho so good job for choosing better.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

to everyone who said opening was the 2nd, we added a performance of Bright Star onto yesterday. There will be more people on opening tho so good job for choosing better.

Ohhhh

Deleted user

the triangles are fucking up the page when i try to access this on my phone >:(

Same 😭

Deleted user

i hate the fact that stuff like this is so true. I'm a guy so I can indeed confirm this is true

XD

LOL

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I have a new favorite TV show and it's beautiful and amazing and makes me so happy and every frekin episode so far has made me cry (in a good way) and I'm on season 2 of 3 lol
its wonderful and amazing <3

I have a new favorite TV show and it's beautiful and amazing and makes me so happy and every frekin episode so far has made me cry (in a good way) and I'm on season 2 of 3 lol

Oooo what is the show?

it's called The Chosen and it's basically a narrative of the life of Jesus and it's absolutely amazing and it's not stuffy or stiff or anything, it's got so much personality to it and it can actually be pretty funny. It just makes my whole day when I watch it and I've learned a lot from it because it's very accurate in terms of historical context and actual quotes. I absolutely love it!!!!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oooo what is the show?

it's called The Chosen and it's basically a narrative of the life of Jesus and it's absolutely amazing and it's not stuffy or stiff or anything, it's got so much personality to it and it can actually be pretty funny. It just makes my whole day when I watch it and I've learned a lot from it because it's very accurate in terms of historical context and actual quotes. I absolutely love it!!!!

Ahhhh! I've heard so much about that show. I really need to sit down and watch it.

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Oooo what is the show?

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

Oooo what is the show?

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTTT
literally most people I talk to don't know what it is
andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and Peter crack me up lol they are so funny

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Oooo what is the show?

*GAAAAAAAAAAASP *
I LOVE THAT SHOW

YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTTT
literally most people I talk to don't know what it is
andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and Peter crack me up lol they are so funny

I know!
I love Matthew he's just so socially awkward and reminds me of me :)