forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

12 Benadryl has the same effect as LSD
(Don't try it. Don't be stupid. Alright kiddos?)

… but now I really wanna

NO

What's 12 benadryl??

Benadryl is a thing that can help you sleep or help relieve pain- it comes in tablets. I've never had 12. . . (I've had more than that but eh)

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

… but now I really wanna

NO

What's 12 benadryl??

Benadryl is a thing that can help you sleep or help relieve pain- it comes in tablets. I've never had 12. . . (I've had more than that but eh)

Babe- wtf is wrong with you

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Benadryl is an allergy medicine, just saying. It will make you drowsy, but that’s not necessarily what it’s meant for. And, it doesn’t really help with pain. Ask me how I know, Benadryl is one of the few medicines that help with my bad allergies.

Anyway, I’m disappearing again, lol.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

… but now I really wanna

NO

What's 12 benadryl??

AYO THAT WAS MY POST FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE DO NOT TRY 12 BENADRYL AT THE SAME TIME

Listen homies. I have had a day. First off, I get up to go to a Renaissance Faire. I get in the car with my bestie and about an hour from the Faire, the friend who I was riding with, her car decided to drop the oil plug and her car started smoking and so we waited 2 and a half hours on the side of the interstate for a tow truck that drove past us twice, then we went to a Firestone auto repair shop, said we weren’t gonna make it to the Ren Faire, went to a mall in Charlotte NC, and now we are eating at the Cheesecake Factory after waiting for 2 hours. Now I’m going to eat my fancy expensive food and cry in the car on the way back to college and listen to murder podcasts.

Deleted user

… but now I really wanna

NO

What's 12 benadryl??

AYO THAT WAS MY POST FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE DO NOT TRY 12 BENADRYL AT THE SAME TIME

Ay, man, it's too late to stop me, two years in the past already XD

@Musical_Queen

Sooo…. I need to do like 80 different projects and stuff and one of them is that I need to do some cultural stuff for my scholarship and I was to go to my states natural history museum because last time I was there I had to make sure kiddos didn't escape and I really want to go back and I was debating inviting my cousin because we've been texting more and I want to hang out with them (they invited me to go trick or treating with them) but also that awkwardness is settling in and I'm scared. Also the museum is like 45 minutes away and I doubt my mom would let me go there with my truck that will fall apart any day now

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

i live in a typically pretty dry region and I have learned that I HATE HUMIDITY it makes me feel so weird
ew
also it was a real shock cos it was dumping snow when i left for the airport at like 3:30 yesterday morning and where we landed it was 85 degrees and sunny like
freaking climates man
I've rlly only ever been in the one climate before so
big shock

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Why oh why is the freaking outside garden center still open at the store that I work at? It's getting closer and closer to the season of snow and ice, and it's been chilly and windy af outside here in Mi! I'm thankful that my other job keeps me inside where it's nice and warm!

@CaseyJ group

What a mood homie. Would you like to talk about it and vent? I'm always here for anyone who needs someone who will listen.

Eh, Ive vented to my friends all day, I think I am just going to… deal with it..yk?

That's your choice homie. but dealing with it, and holding it in is never the best answer. Since I am here, anything in particular you want to talk about? Like the weather, or ya know that really cool game you keep thinking about, or your pet or animals you've come across, ya know those types of topics.