forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I haven't slept in 7 1/2 days!!!!!! but that's not what worries me. the thing that does worry me, is that i feel fine. nothing feels different. i worked out this-no-yesterday morning, went to work at 8 came home at 6 and then WEnT foR a HikE!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I JUST TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP! THAT IS NOT GOOD

please rest

i try

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I haven't slept in 7 1/2 days!!!!!! but that's not what worries me. the thing that does worry me, is that i feel fine. nothing feels different. i worked out this-no-yesterday morning, went to work at 8 came home at 6 and then WEnT foR a HikE!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I JUST TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP! THAT IS NOT GOOD

please rest

i try

I am sorry :(

@spacebluelily language

THE SOLANGELO BOOK AND ANOTHER PJO BOOK THEY JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR AND THEN THE PJO SHOW????? some tweet said it was going to release shortly after Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the chalice of the gods, which is apparently set to release in the fall of next year, (with the solangelo book coming out in the spring 2023) so i wanna say it's a possibility the pjo show is coming early or late winter (ALSO THERE'S A KANE CHRONICLES MOVIE IN THE WORKS ALONG OTHER STUFF????? ehhddeedieidbdbedece)

@spacebluelily language

same bc even though i only own the lightning thief and am planning to buy the other books (which is what…the rest of pjo, the entirety of hoo, tkc, mcga, and toa) soon i still wanna buy the new two books. also, pjotwt went crazy y'all. it was insane. like first we get an announcement that a solangelo book was coming out, then we get the actors for ares, medusa, and Echidna, and now a new pjo book that takes place before trials of apollo

what's next, an actual release date for the series?

YEAH KANE CHRONICLES!!! all we know so far it's going to come out on Netflix.

ok so, this is basically the plot (this comes from rick's website 🤭):

The novel unfolds during Percy’s senior year at Alternative High School in New York — after the action of The Heroes of Olympus, but before The Trials of Apollo. This time around, Percy is not worried about saving the world. He has a much harder quest: getting into college. New Rome University requires recommendation letters from three gods, which means . . . yep, you guessed it. Percy has to run quests to get the letters. (That sound you hear is Percy screaming into his pillow in frustration.)

First quest: the cupbearer of the gods, Ganymede, is missing his chalice. Not only is this embarrassing. It’s also a potential disaster, since any mortal who happens to drink from the cup will gain immortality. Percy, Annabeth and Grover have to find that chalice and return it to Ganymede before anyone realizes he lost it. These gods . . . they really need GPS tags on their magic items, don’t they?

@CaseyJ group

THE SOLANGELO BOOK AND ANOTHER PJO BOOK THEY JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR AND THEN THE PJO SHOW????? some tweet said it was going to release shortly after Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the chalice of the gods, which is apparently set to release in the fall of next year, (with the solangelo book coming out in the spring 2023) so i wanna say it's a possibility the pjo show is coming early or late winter (ALSO THERE'S A KANE CHRONICLES MOVIE IN THE WORKS ALONG OTHER STUFF????? ehhddeedieidbdbedece)

Solangelo book ?!?!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have some fantastic news. My story for this week at my University, got story of the week. It was about mold and mildew being in the dorms. After having admin try to shut me down for several weeks, I got the support of my Major department, and I pushed through and got the story. It's now published. However, I did have to keep some things under wraps and soften the blow, or else I would be looking for a new place to go to school. It is a good story though. I enjoy what I wrote.

@CaseyJ group

I don't think I've ever been this close to failing a class and my prof is UTTERLY useless and I'm having a genuine breakdown over math

I'd offer to help, but I failed math.

@CaseyJ group

SO

There is this girl, I met her at D&D, she's really sweet and kind and funny and pretty and has a great smile and laugh… I gave her a flower last week and her reaction was just… <3… yeah. I wanted to give her another flower, but I couldn't get one. And I saw her this morning and told her that I wanted to get her a flower and we talked for a minute and then went our separate ways to class…that was 20 minutes ago… and I'm still smiling like a freakin dork.

SO

There is this girl, I met her at D&D, she's really sweet and kind and funny and pretty and has a great smile and laugh… I gave her a flower last week and her reaction was just… <3… yeah. I wanted to give her another flower, but I couldn't get one. And I saw her this morning and told her that I wanted to get her a flower and we talked for a minute and then went our separate ways to class…that was 20 minutes ago… and I'm still smiling like a freakin dork.

aw that's sweet
imagine lol
I'm in college and have never been on a date, never had a bf, not even come close,- e be single pringle over here lol rip

@CaseyJ group

SO

aw that's sweet
imagine lol
I'm in college and have never been on a date, never had a bf, not even come close,- e be single pringle over here lol rip

Rip. I don't know if she likes me. ;-; She talked to me again in between classes, like ran after me just to talk. (I walk fast)

SO

aw that's sweet
imagine lol

Rip. I don't know if she likes me. ;-; She talked to me again in between classes, like ran after me just to talk. (I walk fast)

haha my sister walks super fast too, shes younger but like a foot taller- I have to jog to keep up with her sometimes
haha I'm horrible at social cues and relationship stuff so I got nothin but that sounds nice

I HAVE A MATH EXAM TODAY I WANNA CRY

I may not be the smartest math person out there, but I know a thing or two if you need help

haha thanks, I got it done earlier and I honestly don't want to know how I did

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

SO

aw that's sweet
imagine lol

She chased you? 🙂 She either wants to be your friend, or has mutual feelings towards you! 👍🏻

@CaseyJ group

SO

aw that's sweet
imagine lol

She chased you? 🙂 She either wants to be your friend, or has mutual feelings towards you! 👍🏻

Yeah, we already aRe kinda friends.