forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Honestly, If you're crying over them more than they make you laugh, Drop them. If they're trying to control you, Drop them. If they do not spark joy, Drop them. If the vibes are off, Drop them.

… He does make me happy, and he might be a little controling, but not as much as he used to be…I don't cry over him anymore…cause he always comes back.

To me, that sounds like the vibes are off. I wouldn’t go back into that relationship.

The fact that he thinks ok to leave you and come back repeatedly tells me that this is a pattern of neglect that has been formed. My analysis of this situation would be, you're emotionally attached to him enough and probably have underlying abandonment issues, and self worth problems that he is actively taking advantage of to always have you to fall back on as a "no consequences attached partner" Because It sounds like even though he keeps messing up, Big time, you keep taking him back. So he no longer respects you the way a partner should, because there are no boundaries, because he's trained them out of you.

That's just my take, I am Just a person on the internet, so what would I know.

@CaseyJ group

Honestly, If you're crying over them more than they make you laugh, Drop them. If they're trying to control you, Drop them. If they do not spark joy, Drop them. If the vibes are off, Drop them.

… He does make me happy, and he might be a little controling, but not as much as he used to be…I don't cry over him anymore…cause he always comes back.

To me, that sounds like the vibes are off. I wouldn’t go back into that relationship.

The fact that he thinks ok to leave you and come back repeatedly tells me that this is a pattern of neglect that has been formed. My analysis of this situation would be, you're emotionally attached to him enough and probably have underlying abandonment issues, and self worth problems that he is actively taking advantage of to always have you to fall back on as a "no consequences attached partner" Because It sounds like even though he keeps messing up, Big time, you keep taking him back. So he no longer respects you the way a partner should, because there are no boundaries, because he's trained them out of you.

That's just my take, I am Just a person on the internet, so what would I know.

…I have lost his trust. I mean..I cheated on him…not that I wanted to hurt him, but I have problems with impulse control. And yeah…I have abandonment issues. Lots. And attachment issues….and honestly… I fall in love with people who only end up rejecting me.

Oh! And he always says he will come back once I've fixed myself…never telling me what to fix.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Homie. Sounds like both of you have your own issues and you aren’t good for each other. You’re not gonna like me for this, but cheating in anyway on a partner is not okay, impulse control or not, abandonment issues or not, attachment issues or not. You made a mistake and your partner/ex or whoever has every right to be mad. You may not have wanted to hurt him, but you did. And inadvertently you are hurt too. Whatever relationship you’re trying to create and fix won’t happen because trust isn’t there anymore. My best advice for you is keep your ex as nothing more than a friend. Do not attempt anything more relationship wise. It’s not going to work. There’s too much toxicity in whatever you’re trying to salvage. Let it go.

@CaseyJ group

Homie. Sounds like both of you have your own issues and you aren’t good for each other. You’re not gonna like me for this, but cheating in anyway on a partner is not okay, impulse control or not, abandonment issues or not, attachment issues or not. You made a mistake and your partner/ex or whoever has every right to be mad. You may not have wanted to hurt him, but you did. And inadvertently you are hurt too. Whatever relationship you’re trying to create and fix won’t happen because trust isn’t there anymore. My best advice for you is keep your ex as nothing more than a friend. Do not attempt anything more relationship wise. It’s not going to work. There’s too much toxicity in whatever you’re trying to salvage. Let it go.

Ok

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

@CaseyJ
I am so sorry, that sounds like a rlly sucky situation. Hope you find healing and peace, fam
I'm not gonna try to give relationship advice as I am HELLA single and always have been (plus I just generally suck at advice), but I will say I hope things get better for you :)

@CaseyJ group

@CaseyJ
I am so sorry, that sounds like a rlly sucky situation. Hope you find healing and peace, fam
I'm not gonna try to give relationship advice as I am HELLA single and always have been (plus I just generally suck at advice), but I will say I hope things get better for you :)

Thank you bro. I have had a really great 24 hours going so, positivity. :D

Oh ho ho lads and lasses and there’s not a word yet for they/them in Scottish culture but I may be in hot waterrrrr. So I do stories for my College’s website. My story this week was to interview students and administrators about mold in the dorms. Students talked to me very openly. I sent 3 different emails to 3 different administrators and one relied back telling me that it wasn’t advised for me to continue. I have opened a can of worms and I might get absolutely smoked for it. They don’t want me finding something out. And they are trying to hide it from me. And it’s gonna be a time.

@CaseyJ

of course! you got this!

@CaseyJ group

@CaseyJ

of course! you got this!

🙂

okay so i was weird today and actually like, hard-core exercised without having to force myself which is NOT normal and has not happened in a FAT SECOND. Like I did wayy more than my usual for literally no reason.
So upside is i exercised but downside is i'm gonna be SO SORE tomorrow
rip

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oh ho ho lads and lasses and there’s not a word yet for they/them in Scottish culture but I may be in hot waterrrrr. So I do stories for my College’s website. My story this week was to interview students and administrators about mold in the dorms. Students talked to me very openly. I sent 3 different emails to 3 different administrators and one relied back telling me that it wasn’t advised for me to continue. I have opened a can of worms and I might get absolutely smoked for it. They don’t want me finding something out. And they are trying to hide it from me. And it’s gonna be a time.

Makes me wonder what they're trying to hide…. Exposé time Winter!!!

@Starfast group

This sounds like the premise for a YA Dark academia mystery novel 👀

That it does; you should write it!

Sheeeshhhh bro I’d write it. On the other side, they shut me down and haven’t responded to any emails since. I have made them maddddd. And I am quite possibly being followed by security. Like today there was a security officer parked outside my dorm and they followed me and my car to my classes and I parked in a completely legal parking spot and continued on with my day unbothered. And they eyed me an drove off and a girl followed me around campus and I took alternate routes and ditched her and I was like HMMMMM THAT’S REALLY GOSH DIDDLY DANG SUSPICIOUS LICIOUS

Quick question, Do you preferer Soft cover books, Or Hard cover, And why?

I prefer hardcover books. This is gonna sound wild, but I adore tracing the cover art against the hard cover of a book. And hard cover books give me a serotonin boost. I love the feeling of them in my my hands and I love the noise they make when I close them. I also love the smell of the pages and I think they just smell crisper and more like a home when they are preserved and sheltered by a hard cover book. And I especially love the hardcover books with the rough cut pages. Ya know like the pages that look a little work and chewed on the edges? Man that’s the good mess. I adore it. Hardcover is the best. And I love them.

Sheeeshhhh bro I’d write it. On the other side, they shut me down and haven’t responded to any emails since. I have made them maddddd. And I am quite possibly being followed by security. Like today there was a security officer parked outside my dorm and they followed me and my car to my classes and I parked in a completely legal parking spot and continued on with my day unbothered. And they eyed me an drove off and a girl followed me around campus and I took alternate routes and ditched her and I was like HMMMMM THAT’S REALLY GOSH DIDDLY DANG SUSPICIOUS LICIOUS

The story is literally writing itself!!!

@Musical_Queen

Have you ever been excited for something but then the time comes and it's just so many emotions at once? My parents just left for a week and this is the first time I've ever been alone for such an extended period of time. Like I've had siblings or friends or family members with me, but for the first time I'm utterly alone. In the days coming up to my parents leaving,I was pumped but now they've barely been gone 2 hours (they're still at the airport) and I've cried like 5 times

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

I am kinda sick right now and my head is killing me and I can't think straight and I am really tired because I can't sleep properly when I am sick but I have a lacrosse match today and tennis practice tomorrow and too many assignments but I am sure it will be fine at some point in the future

I am kinda sick right now and my head is killing me and I can't think straight and I am really tired because I can't sleep properly when I am sick but I have a lacrosse match today and tennis practice tomorrow and too many assignments but I am sure it will be fine at some point in the future

that sucks :( I'm so sorry, hope you feel better soon.

Hope u feel better dude. Also don’t let yourself get burnt out. It’s okay to take breaks.