forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Darkblossom group

curse you female hormonal cycle, my period hasn't even started yet and I feel like depressed garbage

Why have you called me out, I am in agony today. The only thing that can bring me to my knees is the female menstrual cycle.

aaaaaaaaaaaabsoluteaagonyyyy

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

curse you female hormonal cycle, my period hasn't even started yet and I feel like depressed garbage

Why have you called me out, I am in agony today. The only thing that can bring me to my knees is the female menstrual cycle.

laughs in just ended period so feeling great

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

laughs in just ended period so feeling great

cries in just started period so feeling terrible

@Space group

Deleted user

Ah. . . I'm so sorry, Cat. I've never been through that in particular, but I've had an SO or two who's lied about something just as serious.

But the best advice I can give is. . . try to think about from his point of view. I know, I know, you may hate him and not even want to hear his side of it, but it's going to help you out if you want to stay together with him. I promise.

@Space group

ayyyyy i was active on this hellsite a while ago but it seems like there's a lot of new people or at least some fuckers i never met
i used to go by rei or vicodin boy
just making my return :)

I've been on here for about three years, I haven't been on much lately and have been spending more time focusing on work and schooling.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

ayyyyy i was active on this hellsite a while ago but it seems like there's a lot of new people or at least some fuckers i never met
i used to go by rei or vicodin boy
just making my return :)

Don’t know if we’ve even met but I’m Pato/Mack I’ve been on for about 2 years

@Relsey-TheElder

anyone have advice on not letting college kick my *ss??
Currently dying from freakin college.
it is not easy peasy lemon squeezy. It's difficult difficult lemon difficult.

Aight, think of yourself like a Sim back in the day when they had 8 need bars, if you want to skip the specific advice I'm about to give just remember, you need to keep your Comfort, Energy, Fun, Social, hygiene, hunger, and environment bars full.

• I would recommend naming every assignment you turn in something rediculous because that brings some small amount of serotonin.
  • Find something to obsess over that's like in the process of coming out or something so you always have something to look forward to, I could be a music group, It could be a TV show, I would not recommend books though takes to long in-between releases and consuming the content takes to long, we're looking for frequent quick kicks of happiness here, like follow some ones Dog on Instagram and become really invested in said dog, it sounds stupid but it works.
  • Once a month get thine self something delicious , There's this Crepe Place I go to like once a month, Would I go under any other circumstance, no, they be really expensive but once a month I drop the 8 dollars on a Crepe because I need something to look forward to.
  • find a friend and talk to them, like literally anyone, I talk smack with this chick who sits next to me in class, It get's the social interaction bar to fill up but it's not to exhausting. Also go on walks, don't want to do your homework, go on a walk until your feet hurt then do your homework (This also helps you sleep better). Which brings me to, set a time for you to start working on homework, I get out of classes around 1 pm, and I don't start homework until at least 3, the 2 hour brain break is necessary, it is important. If you do not give your brain and body the time it needs to recover it will steal it from you.
  • Go to sleep on time, My goal to be in bed is 11:30 pm, the latest I am willing to go to bed is 1 am. I've got insomnia I know damn well I will not be falling asleep, but my body can rest even if my brain wont, it makes a difference.
  • Just submit something, I do not care if it's the worst thing you've ever written in your entire life including the kindergartens journal entries, just submit something
  • Email your professors, like if you can't ask questions in class, ask your professor, I know my professors have TA's for this reason, so like, ask the dang questions if you don't want to say it in class, email them. Let go of your dignity it will not serve you here.

Aight that's all I got for now

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

SY STAHP READING MY MIND
I just got back from my cousin's wedding and it was SO good. She (cousin) and I sang and it was really fun, actually! Weddings are great.

I had my sister's two weekends ago, and was part of the bridal party. This weekend I was a guest at the wedding of my eldest sisters best friend who have been involved with some of our impromptu gatherings.

Did some dancing: Cupid Shuffle, Cha-Cha Slide, and the $ dance.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

SY STAHP READING MY MIND
I just got back from my cousin's wedding and it was SO good. She (cousin) and I sang and it was really fun, actually! Weddings are great.

I had my sister's two weekends ago, and was part of the bridal party. This weekend I was a guest at the wedding of my eldest sisters best friend who have been involved with some of our impromptu gatherings.

fun! I remember you mentioning that other one :)
I went to my aunt's around the same time. Lots of people in my fam getting married lol

I want to get back to writing, but work has been leaving me feeling… not quite drained, yet not having energy (mentally and sometimes physically speaking) for it.

Maybe I can do some this week. 🙂

SY STAHP READING MY MIND

Did some dancing: Cupid Shuffle, Cha-Cha Slide, and the $ dance.

fun! I remember you mentioning that other one :)
I went to my aunt's around the same time. Lots of people in my fam getting married lol

Yeah, they're a blast! 🥳

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I haven't slept in 7 1/2 days!!!!!! but that's not what worries me. the thing that does worry me, is that i feel fine. nothing feels different. i worked out this-no-yesterday morning, went to work at 8 came home at 6 and then WEnT foR a HikE!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I JUST TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP! THAT IS NOT GOOD

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I haven't slept in 7 1/2 days!!!!!! but that's not what worries me. the thing that does worry me, is that i feel fine. nothing feels different. i worked out this-no-yesterday morning, went to work at 8 came home at 6 and then WEnT foR a HikE!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I JUST TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP! THAT IS NOT GOOD

7 1/2 days? Those are rookie numbers 😂. But seriously get some sleep. I think you’re past the point of exhaustion, and your body is just functioning. You keep that up any longer you will have a shut down. And shut downs are detrimental to your health.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

please rest