forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Darkblossom group

Why do all the things on notebook say like "about four years ago" "over three years ago" just tell me the frickin year please and satiate my need to date every event in my life

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll I still use the outline I gave to the youngsters of Notebook like 3 year's ago during finals season. The thing has saved me on multiple occasions

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll I still use the outline I gave to the youngsters of Notebook like 3 year's ago during finals season. The thing has saved me on multiple occasions

Do I have that outline? I have no idea. Drop it again homie. Spill the tea.

you have been blessed, use wisely

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

so I was in class today and after a group discussion we all kinda got quiet and I'm sitting here zoning out as usual, and one of my classmates (who I rarely talk to and who sits in front of me like 3 rows) asked if I was okay, she said I seemed off this week. I was like "bruh I'm surprised u know me" but I forgot that I have RBF and always look pissed and tired.
It was nice tho, she is very nice and it just threw me for a loop. Like I don't even know u that well but u are checking in with me, that is nice :)

@Musical_Queen

I just realized that I might have to explain to a bunch of little kids what a demigirl is because that is what I am and when my work days are usually pretty female, but today is overwhelmingly agender and my kids and coworkers don't really know that and so this will be fun because I just found out the name for it and I'm still learning about it so wish me luck

@Mojack group

Do I have that outline? I have no idea. Drop it again homie. Spill the tea.

you have been blessed, use wisely

Don’t know when I’ll be writing an essay again but I’m saving that just in case

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just realized that I might have to explain to a bunch of little kids what a demigirl is because that is what I am and when my work days are usually pretty female, but today is overwhelmingly agender and my kids and coworkers don't really know that and so this will be fun because I just found out the name for it and I'm still learning about it so wish me luck

My smooth brain self read that as demogorgon and I was like oh boy. There isn't gonna be anyone left to explain that too.

Helerayne

12 Benadryl has the same effect as LSD
(Don't try it. Don't be stupid. Alright kiddos?)

… but now I really wanna

NO

What's 12 benadryl??