forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ArcKane

I try to keep a positive attitude all the time but I think these past few days have been the only days where I have been truly happy in a long time. The work everyone’s been doing, I hope that my city is soon. While I dread as to what we will find there I can’t wait for the day that I can return to Mariupol.

@hummingbirdinamountainmeadow

I set aside a good two hours to write an essay and the two hours are up and I don't even have a plan silently screams in panic…(does anyone have any idea how to write an essay analysing a passage from a book? because I sure don't)

I set aside a good two hours to write an essay and the two hours are up and I don't even have a plan silently screams in panic…(does anyone have any idea how to write an essay analysing a passage from a book? because I sure don't)

I somehow got it done but any essay writing tips are still more than welcome

@Darkblossom group

I am in the middle of doing exactly this (not working on my essay) and I feel dead inside and hate my brain :D

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I try to keep a positive attitude all the time but I think these past few days have been the only days where I have been truly happy in a long time. The work everyone’s been doing, I hope that my city is soon. While I dread as to what we will find there I can’t wait for the day that I can return to Mariupol.

Arkane?! Is that you? My gosh dude it's so good to hear from you again!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

OK, I just feel like I have to share this… But I don’t know who to share with so here it is: I don’t know how many of you know about the game Twisted Wonderland but I play it and avidly enjoy it. Earlier I happen to find some YouTube videos of the characters doing lyric pranks, and I am dying!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I almost actually didn’t get to sleep until two in the morning because of it one time this week.

@ArcKane

Arkane?! Is that you? My gosh dude it's so good to hear from you again!

Yes! I have been around, just not very active on most of my socials for a lot of reasons.

@Musical_Queen

What is one thing you wished you had done or want to do before you are 30?
This is for a project and I need 67 more. It can be as random as you want. Some I got were like "try a juice cleanse" or "become plastic free". I got so many projects due that so many people in my life are gonna be bothered like this

This is for a project and I need 67 more. It can be as random as you want. Some I got were like "try a juice cleanse" or "become plastic free". I got so many projects due that so many people in my life are gonna be bothered like this

I want to see the northern lights

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I want to sail in a sailboat to the Isle of Skye, off the coast of Scotland.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

go back to Hawaii and also publish a novel

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

okay this may sound weird but anyone else go through a phase where the only thing u want to eat is plain buttered toast? Like I got home from class and I'm sittin here doing homework, and I got a craving for it and now I have to physically restrain myself from eating an entire loaf of bread with a whole damn stick of butter.
Just me?
that stuff is like crack, man