forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

This may sound kind of gross, but you know how vomit leaves like a distinct smell in a room? Well imagine that smell as a feeling (Not how you feel while you vomit, but the smell as a feeling). Anyways, that's how I feel right now. Also I hurt my bottom front tooth right now and it hurts to talk

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

This may sound kind of gross, but you know how vomit leaves like a distinct smell in a room? Well imagine that smell as a feeling (Not how you feel while you vomit, but the smell as a feeling). Anyways, that's how I feel right now. Also I hurt my bottom front tooth right now and it hurts to talk

okay why does that make sense!!! That's such a good analogy and it totally makes sense to me cos I feel like that all the time
yeesh

@Darkblossom group

I have fallen down the rabbit hole of The Dragon Prince. Season 4 has thrown me for a whole loop and I am losing my mind. Things are about to get really messy but it's gonna be controlled chaos. Maybe. Hopefully.

I'm part way through season four and god I forgot how dumb this show is but I'm here for it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have fallen down the rabbit hole of The Dragon Prince. Season 4 has thrown me for a whole loop and I am losing my mind. Things are about to get really messy but it's gonna be controlled chaos. Maybe. Hopefully.

I'm part way through season four and god I forgot how dumb this show is but I'm here for it

Listen man. Soren is literally my last braincell. Sometimes it has good ideas, but other times it's just flipping goofy.

@CaseyJ group

MY SCHOOL IS HAVING A TALENT SHOW
FIRST PLACE GETS A FLAT SCREEN TV
I need someone in my school to do the 'Whos on first' skit with me. ;-;

@Mojack group

I got two vaccines yesterday (influenza, COVID booster; one in each arm) and I’m feeling it now…
Chills, joint soreness, arm soreness right when I woke up today, but I took an Advil and pulled out my heating pad 👍
I was afraid of needles for so long due to past experiences (no allergies, it was just the pain and I have NO clue why it was so excruciating back then because it isn’t anymore), but the COVID pandemic gave me the push I needed to overcome my fear. I was never against them, just afraid and I dealt with that fear by avoiding it at all costs

@Musical_Queen

Clearly I should not be in charge of my own money because I just found a decent chunk of cash in my Venmo Account and immediately turned around and spent it

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

I want to buy a box of popsicle sticks just so I can snap them all in half
is that weird?

I don't think so. But if you want to snap something in half, baby carrots do the trick.

Thats true… but I don't have any carrots either….

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

What is one thing you wished you had done or want to do before you are 30?
This is for a project and I need 67 more. It can be as random as you want. Some I got were like "try a juice cleanse" or "become plastic free". I got so many projects due that so many people in my life are gonna be bothered like this

I would like to go to a convention that some of the Supernatural stars are attending.